About Patterson Companies
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our employee-owned company is talented people who embrace a forward-thinking, results-driven culture.
Recent Job Openings
- Dental Service Technician - Denver, CO
- Description: Job Description: Provides repair and installation on a variety of dental equipment and products including networking, computers and software in a Windows environment. Learns and follows manufacturer guidelines relative to the repair of devices. Training is supplied by mentorship program with other branch technicians, manufacturers, online training courses and the Patterson Technology Center. Major Duties Inventory Managem...
Reference Code: PDS-410-4842
- Dental Technology Advisor\Trainer - Denver, CO
- Description: Job Description: Observe and evaluate current customer business practices, analyze the system's capabilities, and make strategic recommendations to the customer about the integration of their current practice with the system's capabilities. Perform instructor led trainings on Patterson software products at customer’s site. Major Duties Responsible for the software conversion and implementation process for new and e...
Reference Code: PDS-410-4522
- Order Filler - Denver, CO
- Description: Job Description: A. Using order wave pick generated by customer invoices, accurately selects product from the Distribution Center storage locations and assembles order for delivery to checking. Follows all order filling team guidelines for pre-packing orders. (i.e. use of rubber bands, bags, bulk box labeling, bin and conveyor loading). B. Alerts the Production Coordinator to any irregularities in the product inventory (i...
Reference Code: PLS-889-4068