About Patterson Companies
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our employee-owned company is talented people who embrace a forward-thinking, results-driven culture.
Recent Job Openings
- Order Filler - Denver, CO
- Description: Job Description: A. Using order wave pick generated by customer invoices, accurately selects product from the Distribution Center storage locations and assembles order for delivery to checking. Follows all order filling team guidelines for pre-packing orders. (i.e. use of rubber bands, bags, bulk box labeling, bin and conveyor loading). B. Alerts the Production Coordinator to any irregularities in the product inventor...
Reference Code: PLS-889-4068
- Distribution Center Manager - Denver, CO
- Description: Job Description: Direct and supervise the operations of the Distribution Center. Design and implement the facility plan to optimize cost, quality, and safety. Ensure the D.C. staffing and resources provide prompt, accurate, high quality delivery of product. Communicates the facility goals for cost, quality, and safety to the staff, which includes department managers, supervisors, warehouse and office personnel. Using ...
Reference Code: PLS-889-4448
- Branch Manager - Centennial, CO
- Description: Job Description: Immerse yourself in a rewarding career with an industry leader, and bring your professional and personal aspirations full circle. The Branch Manager directs and supervises the sales and internal operations of the branch while developing firm strategies to further the branch's maximum growth and profitability by providing quality service to the customer. Specific responsibilities include: Developing...
Reference Code: PDS-410-4421