About Patterson Companies
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our employee-owned company is talented people who embrace a forward-thinking, results-driven culture.
Recent Job Openings
- Dental Service Technician - Centennial, CO
- Description: Job Description: Provides repair and installation on a variety of dental equipment and products including networking, computers and software in a Windows environment. Learns and follows manufacturer guidelines relative to the repair of devices. Training is supplied by mentorship program with other branch technicians, manufacturers, online training courses and the Patterson Technology Center. Major Duties Inventory Managem...
Reference Code: PDS-410-4970
- Order Filler - Denver, CO
- Description: Job Description: A. Using order wave pick generated by customer invoices, accurately selects product from the Distribution Center storage locations and assembles order for delivery to checking. Follows all order filling team guidelines for pre-packing orders. (i.e. use of rubber bands, bags, bulk box labeling, bin and conveyor loading). B. Alerts the Production Coordinator to any irregularities in the product inventory (i...
Reference Code: PLS-889-4068
- Shipping Supervisor - Denver, CO
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary Oversees the activities of the Shipping Team. People management responsibilities include training, planning and assigning daily work, performance management, and conflict resolution. Essential Functions Responsible for the entire production flow from the invoice to the customer. Works very closely with the expediters. Monitors the order-transmit process between the corporate office and DC syst...
Reference Code: PLS-889-5334