About Patterson Companies
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our employee-owned company is talented people who embrace a forward-thinking, results-driven culture.
Recent Job Openings
- Service Desk Specialist I - Effingham, IL
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary: The Service Desk Specialist I properly responds to incoming user requests, via phone, email, and/or chat session, to ensure the user's questions are answered in a timely manner. This includes identifying, logging, categorizing, prioritizing, diagnosing and actively resolving user requests and escalating incidents when considered appropriate and necessary to maintain service level agreements (...
Reference Code: PTC-414-5343
- Vice President Software Engineering - Effingham, IL
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary: The Vice President of Software Development is accountable for delivering INNOVATION and BUSINESS VALUE - contributing to operational efficiencies, bottom line improvements and top line revenue generating technology solutions while providing solutions to our customers to grow their business. The VP of Software Development will partner with the businesses to create multi-year strategic roadmaps...
Reference Code: PTC-418-5275
- QA Analyst I - Effingham, IL
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary The Quality Assurance Analyst I role is to write test plans, perform test execution, and track defects using the defined QA tools, processes, and methodology. The QA Analyst I will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate processes through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in initiatives. Major Duties Operational: • Adher...
Reference Code: PTC-416-5186