About Patterson Companies
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our employee-owned company is talented people who embrace a forward-thinking, results-driven culture.
Recent Job Openings
- Build & Release Engineer - Effingham, IL
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary: The Build and Release Engineer's role is to automate all aspects of Patterson's software development lifecycle in support of the achievement of Patterson's software requirements. Including, but not limited to version control, continuous integration, release engineering, release management facilitation, and continuous delivery of software programs and applications. Major Duties: Build Manageme...
Reference Code: PTC-423-5775
- Support Specialist Tier 1 Digital - Effingham, IL
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary: The Support Specialist - Tier I properly responds to incoming customer requests, via phone, email, and/or chat session, to ensure the customer's questions are answered in a timely manner. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving customer requests and escalating incidents when considered appropriate and necessary to maintain service level expectations. Problem ...
Reference Code: PTC-415-5818
- Software Development Sprint Leader I Scrum Master I - Effingham, IL
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary: The Software Development Sprint Leader I (Scrum Master I) is the process owner, responsible for insuring that sprint teams follow the values and practices of the agile (scrum) development methodology. The position will be responsible for leading multiple agile software development sprint teams in developing and achieving sprint goals. The Sprint Leader does anything possible to help the team ...
Reference Code: PTC-416-5819