About Patterson Companies
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our employee-owned company is talented people who embrace a forward-thinking, results-driven culture.
Recent Job Openings
- CEREC Specialist - Farmingdale, NY
- Description: Job Description: Our CEREC Specialists are responsible for directly initiating and coordinating CEREC sales within the assigned territory. For more information on the CEREC system, please visit http://www.cereconline.com/ Primary Responsibilities: Actively prospects, pursues and closes CEREC sales. Consults with other sales personnel and customers to assess customers' needs. Conducts demonstrations and training sessions f...
Reference Code: PDS-730-4406
- Dental Equipment Sales Rep - Farmingdale, NY
- Description: Job Description: Responsible for promoting and generating dental equipment sales, products and services by regularly contacting dentist offices within a defined territory. Work closely with other sales professionals to identify, qualify, and close equipment sales. Coordinate equipment installations, initiate and manage new or remodeled office design projects. Major Duties Generate Sales: Drive profitable sales growth acro...
Reference Code: PDS-730-4404
- Dental Technology Service Technician - Farmingdale, NY
- Description: Job Description: Provides local dental practices with computer installation, maintenance and troubleshooting software problems on PCs running in a Windows environment. Primary Responsibilities: Conducts site surveys at dental practices to determine the needs of the practice. Performs standard system installations and tests the functionality of all components. Trains the office staff on proper operation of the systems inst...
Reference Code: PDS-730-4944