Fort Worth Jobs
About Patterson Companies
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our employee-owned company is talented people who embrace a forward-thinking, results-driven culture.
Recent Job Openings
- Order Filler 2nd Shift - Fort Worth, TX
- Description: Job Description: Second Shift Hours: Monday -Thursday, 2:00 PM-10:30PM; Friday, 12:00 PM-8:30PM Job Summary Using order wave pick generated by customer invoices, accurately selects product from distribution center stock locations and assembles orders for delivery to check. Follows order filling team guidelines for pre-packing orders. Essential Functions Obtains packet of invoices with corresponding wave pick list from tra...
Reference Code: PLS-588-5329
- Receiving Supervisor - Fort Worth, TX
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary Oversees the activities of the Receiving Team. People management responsibilities include training, planning and assigning daily work, performance management, and conflict resolution. Essential Functions Responsible for the unloading, staging, and put away of merchandise and materials. Monitors the inbound Merchandise Transfers from both Branches and Distribution Centers. Inspects high dollar ...
Reference Code: PLS-588-5553
- Equine Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Fort Worth, TX
- Description: Job Description: PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible for the maintenance and expansion of your assigned customer base within an assigned territory for veterinary supplies, products, & programs. This includes achieving annual sales, revenue, and gross profit goals within a specified territory. · Regularly calls on veterinary offices, labs, and institutions within a defined sales territory to achieve budgeted sales vol...
Reference Code: Vet-865-5173