About Patterson Companies
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our employee-owned company is talented people who embrace a forward-thinking, results-driven culture.
Recent Job Openings
- Territory Sales Representative - Houston, TX
- Description: Job Description: Responsible for maintaining and advancing established accounts, as well as developing new accounts by regularly contacting dental offices within a defined sales territory. Consult with doctors and their staff regarding products and services available. Major Duties: Generate Sales:Drive profitable sales growth, across supply and equipment categories. Develop relationships with Doctors and practice sta...
Reference Code: PDS-328-3028
- Sales Sales Trainee Development Program - Houston, TX
- Description: Job Description: Sales Trainees participate in Patterson’s six-month Sales Professional Development Program (SPDP) designed to provide those with limited sales experience, including recent college graduates with the training, coaching and hands-on experience necessary to become a successful sales professional at Patterson. Major Duties As a sales trainee, you will participate in the day-to-day operations of th...
Reference Code: PDS-328-4074
- Dental Technology Advisor\Trainer - Houston, TX
- Description: Job Description: Observe and evaluate current customer business practices, analyze the system's capabilities, and make strategic recommendations to the customer about the integration of their current practice with the system's capabilities. Perform instructor led trainings on Patterson software products at customer’s site. Major Duties Responsible for the software conversion and implementation process for n...
Reference Code: PDS-328-4155