About Patterson Companies
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our employee-owned company is talented people who embrace a forward-thinking, results-driven culture.
Recent Job Openings
- Territory Sales Representative - Houston, TX
- Description: Job Description: Responsible for maintaining and advancing established accounts, as well as developing new accounts by regularly contacting dental offices within a defined sales territory. Consult with doctors and their staff regarding products and services available. Major Duties: Generate Sales: Drive profitable sales growth, across supply and equipment categories. Develop relationships with Doctors and practice staff. ...
Reference Code: PDS-328-3028
- Sales Sales Trainee Development Program - Houston, TX
- Description: Job Description: Sales Trainees participate in Patterson’s six-month Sales Professional Development Program (SPDP) designed to provide those with limited sales experience, including recent college graduates with the training, coaching and hands-on experience necessary to become a successful sales professional at Patterson. Major Duties As a sales trainee, you will participate in the day-to-day operations of the bra...
Reference Code: PDS-328-4074
- Dental Equipment Sales CEREC Specialist - Houston, TX
- Description: Job Description: Our CEREC Specialists are responsible for directly initiating and coordinating CEREC sales within the assigned territory. For more information on the CEREC system, please visit http://www.cereconline.com/ Primary Responsibilities: Actively prospects, pursues and closes CEREC sales. Consults with other sales personnel and customers to assess customers' needs. Conducts demonstrations and training sessions f...
Reference Code: PDS-328-4157