About Patterson Companies
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our employee-owned company is talented people who embrace a forward-thinking, results-driven culture.
Recent Job Openings
- Marketing Intern - Devens, MA
- Description: Job Description: Summary This opportunity intends to provide practical, hands-on experience in our marketing department with specific focus on: Digital Marketing Email Marketing Print Marketing Marketing Design Campaign Management Patterson Veterinary Supply, Inc. is looking for highly motivated, personable, creative, independent and energetic recent graduates or students who are currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, ...
Reference Code: Vet-802-5860
- Service Technician - Devens, MA
- Description: Job Description: Independently responds to assigned customer service calls, diagnosing problems and making appropriate repairs. Determines parts, supplies or tools needed to complete service requests. Relays any special problems to Service Coordinator following each call. Ensures that service commitments are met within standard response time. Loads, delivers, installs, and specs equipment. Trains customers on the use and ...
Reference Code: Vet-821-5867
- Buyer \ Planner - Devens, MA
- Description: Job Description: The Buyer/Planner is a highly skilled supply chain professional. Their main responsibility is to provide an uninterrupted flow of materials for their assigned products while optimizing total supply chain costs and fulfillment targets. They are also responsible for the day to day management of their vendor base including performance. The Buyer/Planner will have knowledge of their assigned products so as to...
Reference Code: Vet-801-5845