About Patterson Companies
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our employee-owned company is talented people who embrace a forward-thinking, results-driven culture.
Recent Job Openings
- CEREC Sales Specialist Dental - Mesa, AZ
- Description: Job Description: Our CEREC Specialists are responsible for directly initiating and coordinating CEREC sales within the assigned territory. For more information on the CEREC system, please visit http://www.cereconline.com/ Primary Responsibilities: Actively prospects, pursues and closes CEREC sales. Consults with other sales personnel and customers to assess customers' needs. Conducts demonstrations and training sessions f...
Reference Code: PDS-444-4481
- Capital Equipment Sales Veterinary - Phoenix, AZ
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary Consults with the territory managers to develop branch equipment sales, veterinary office designs, and installations to achieve budgeted sales volume and other established goals, including increasing market penetration and maintaining acceptable gross profit levels on all equipment sales. Major Duties - Equipment Expert working as part of a team to provide a total practice solution. Actively p...
Reference Code: Vet-825-4951
- Service Technician - Phoenix, AZ
- Description: Job Description: Independently responds to assigned customer service calls, diagnosing problems and making appropriate repairs. Determines parts, supplies or tools needed to complete service requests. Relays any special problems to Service Coordinator following each call. Ensures that service commitments are met within standard response time. Loads, delivers, installs, and specs equipment. Trains customers on the use and ...
Reference Code: Vet-825-4899