Information Technology Jobs
|Business Analyst I||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Companies, Inc. (Corporate)|
|Business Analyst III||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Companies, Inc. (Corporate)|
|Information Technology Summer Internship||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Companies, Inc. (Corporate)|
|Lead Systems Engineer||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Companies, Inc. (Corporate)|
|Project Coordinator Intern||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Companies, Inc. (Corporate)|
|Sharepoint Architect||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Companies, Inc. (Corporate)|
|Systems Administrator||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Companies, Inc. (Corporate)|
About Patterson Companies
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our employee-owned company is talented people who embrace a forward-thinking, results-driven culture.
Recent Job Openings
- Systems Administrator - St. Paul, MN
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary Administers all aspects of advanced third party and internally developed solutions. Performs installations, configuration and upgrades. Monitors and recommends changes to improve systems integration. Coordinates problem resolution with 3rd level resources. Primary Responsibilities Troubleshoot third party application software and / or related system problems Responsible for on-going...
Reference Code: PDC-124-3467
- Sharepoint Architect - St. Paul, MN
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary Design, develop and maintain SharePoint applications using Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2007 and 2013. Participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, middle-tier business components, database layer where appropriate. Be a key contributor to innovation and build proof of concept examples that can be leveraged across curr...
Reference Code: PDC-124-3526
- Project Coordinator Intern - St. Paul, MN
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary The Project Coordinator assists Senior Project Managers in managing projects and may be directly responsible for smaller projects throughout all stages of the project lifecycle from initiation through closure. This position may coordinate both business and technical projects. Responsibilities include execution of standard project deliverables, as required, including: scope documents, resource...
Reference Code: PDC-124-4451
Information Technology Jobs
From entry-level information systems opportunities to jobs in advanced software design, a career in Information Technology at Patterson offers IT Professionals the chance to develop, deliver and support innovative technology specially designed for our customers in the dental, veterinary and medical markets. In turn, we support our Technical professionals with tailored training, empowerment to make decisions, a collaborative and challenging environment and top technology. Patterson is a progressive, worldwide growth company with an innovative, success-oriented team, and we rely on our IT professionals to support the growth of our three business units. If you are looking for a job in Information Technology where you’ll be challenged and rewarded while developing your professional skills and talents with an established leader in the technology field, then join the passion, knowledge and opportunity at Patterson.
1031 Mendota Heights Road