Information Technology Jobs
|Information Technology Summer Internship||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Companies, Inc. (Corporate)|
|Production Engineer II||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Companies, Inc. (Corporate)|
|Security Engineer III Application Security||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Companies, Inc. (Corporate)|
|Software Engineer III||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Companies, Inc. (Corporate)|
|Sr Systems Engineer||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Companies, Inc. (Corporate)|
About Patterson Companies
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our employee-owned company is talented people who embrace a forward-thinking, results-driven culture.
Recent Job Openings
- Security Engineer III Application Security - St. Paul, MN
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary The Application Security Engineer (Security Engineer III) will primarily focus on interfacing with commercial and corporate application development teams to ensure security, privacy, and compliance requirements are addressed throughout the development lifecycle. The role will be involved in leading the effort in the implementation of new security solutions, drive the creation and or maintenanc...
Reference Code: PDC-124-4911
- Production Engineer II - St. Paul, MN
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary The Production Engineer II is responsible for the implementation, maintenance and support of third party and internally developed solutions. The Production Engineer II performs installations, configuration changes and upgrades, and assists with system monitoring to improve system availability and performance. The Production Engineer II also assists with incident resolution and works with inter...
Reference Code: PDC-124-4774
- Software Engineer III - St. Paul, MN
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary The Software Engineer III's role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications in support of the achievement of Patterson software requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. The Software Engineer III will also help lead the research, design, documentation and modification of software specifications througho...
Reference Code: PDC-124-4909
Information Technology Jobs
From entry-level information systems opportunities to jobs in advanced software design, a career in Information Technology at Patterson offers IT Professionals the chance to develop, deliver and support innovative technology specially designed for our customers in the dental, veterinary and medical markets. In turn, we support our Technical professionals with tailored training, empowerment to make decisions, a collaborative and challenging environment and top technology. Patterson is a progressive, worldwide growth company with an innovative, success-oriented team, and we rely on our IT professionals to support the growth of our three business units. If you are looking for a job in Information Technology where you’ll be challenged and rewarded while developing your professional skills and talents with an established leader in the technology field, then join the passion, knowledge and opportunity at Patterson.
1031 Mendota Heights Road