|Communications Specialist||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Companies, Inc. (Corporate)|
|Digital Marketing Specialist||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Dental Holdings, Inc. (PDSI Corporate)|
|Digital Marketing Specialist Private Label||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Dental Holdings, Inc. (PDSI Corporate)|
|Interactive Graphic Designer||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Office Supplies, Inc.|
|Project Manager II Advertising||St. Paul, MN||Patterson Office Supplies, Inc.|
About Patterson Companies
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our employee-owned company is talented people who embrace a forward-thinking, results-driven culture.
Recent Job Openings
- Communications Specialist - St. Paul, MN
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary: The Communications Specialist role is responsible for executing the NGS SAP Organizational Change team's Communications Strategy. You will be responsible for designing the communications plan, creating communication vehicles, crafting key messages, and defining objectives and success requirements of communication initiatives. You will take a hands-on approach to ensure deliverables are achiev...
Reference Code: PDC-117-5367
- Digital Marketing Specialist - St. Paul, MN
- Description: Job Description: Basic Function As Digital/Vendor Marketeing Specialist, you will be responsible for vendor relations and all promotional functions as tied to digital and print media. Specific area of focus will be to manage planning and operational execution of digital marketing directives and market programs. The Digital/Vendor Marketing Specialist will bring together marketin, sales analytics, and vendor programs, alon...
Reference Code: PDH-138-5315
- Digital Marketing Specialist Private Label - St. Paul, MN
- Description: Job Description: Basic Function The Digital Marketing Specialist is accountable for delivering Private Label product line growth through new product and category development. Primary responsibilities include working with cross-functional teams, managing projects, new product execution, assisting with category analysis and tracking, and development/execution of multi-channel marketing and brand management. The Digital Mark...
Reference Code: PDH-138-5273