Veterinary Sales Jobs
|Veterinary Pharmaceutical Customer Service Rep||Everett, WA||Patterson Veterinary Sply, Inc|
|Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative||Norfolk, VA||Patterson Veterinary Sply, Inc|
|Veterinary Technology Specialist||Kansas City, MO||Patterson Veterinary Sply, Inc|
|Veterinary Pharmaceutical Customer Service Rep||Kansas City, MO||Patterson Veterinary Sply, Inc|
|Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative||Westchester, NY||Patterson Veterinary Sply, Inc|
|Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative||Santa Rosa, CA||Patterson Veterinary Sply, Inc|
About Patterson Companies
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our employee-owned company is talented people who embrace a forward-thinking, results-driven culture.
Recent Job Openings
- Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Norfolk, VA
- Description: Job Description: PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible for the maintenance and expansion of your assigned customer base within an assigned territory for veterinary supplies, products, & programs. This includes achieving annual sales, revenue, and gross profit goals within a specified territory. · Regularly calls on veterinary offices, labs, and institutions within a defined sales territory to achieve budgeted sales vol...
Reference Code: Vet-826-5803
- Veterinary Pharmaceutical Customer Service Rep - Everett, WA
- Description: Job Description: Are you ready to work in a fun, friendly and fast paced team environment? Do you have previous veterinary or pharmaceutical industry experience? Our Call Center is responsible for providing the highest standard of service/support for our customers and Territory Managers. Our team is responsible for developing and maintaining a quality reputation in the marketplace, building public relations and increasing...
Reference Code: Vet-860-5804
- Veterinary Technology Specialist - Kansas City, MO
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary: Consults with the territory managers to evaluate current customer's business practices and make strategic recommendations to the customer about the integration of Patterson technologies with their practice's capabilities. Develop branch technology sales and installations to achieve budgeted sales volume and other established goals, including increasing market penetration and maintaining accep...
Reference Code: Vet-840-5769
Veterinary Sales Jobs
As part of Patterson’s full-service commitment, Patterson’s Veterinary Sales representatives go beyond selling product. We build lasting relationships with customers and their staffs, working closely to identify needs, develop short- and long-term business goals – and action plans for achieving goals. A Veterinary Sales job at Patterson is one with great potential for your career. Our experienced sales people are key to the incredible rate of growth we are experiencing currently, and with professionals like you, we’re sure to continue our long history of success. Our Veterinary Sales careers require people-oriented, resourceful sales professionals who can find and develop breakthrough ways to deliver our successful business model across new markets. We’re always looking for new opportunities to grow the company and grow our people: in fact these are two of our core values. We welcome innovative thinking that helps to further our relationships with our customers and better serve their veterinary patients. With a job in Veterinary Sales with Patterson, you’ll be supported throughout your career here: we’re committed to helping you become an expert in your field and in reaching your goals in every way possible. Because accurate, next-day service is our promise to the customer and because we offer specific technologies designed to benefit veterinary patients, our company is expanding into new and untapped markets, allowing you to thrive, be challenged and be inspired by your role in enhancing veterinary care around the country.