About Patterson Companies
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our employee-owned company is talented people who embrace a forward-thinking, results-driven culture.
Recent Job Openings
- EDI Coordinator - Warrenville, IL
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary: The EDI Coordinator will serve as the main EDI point of contact with Patterson Medical's customers. This position will require extensive interaction with trading partners and customers. Main Responsibilities: Manage the set up and testing of new EDI trading partners, working closely with customers and IT. Research and correct any EDI issues. Develop, map, test and implement EDI documents usin...
Reference Code: PMH-178-5182
- Director of National Accounts - Warrenville, IL
- Description: Job Description: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Create strategies to support business sales objectives and grow gross profit and market share in assigned accounts above company plan. Develop superior relationships and national account management programs in the following sectors; acute care GPO's, IDN's, ACO's, Long Term Care and rehab chains. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Participate in the development of and manage the executio...
Reference Code: PMS-175-5208
- Product Manager - Warrenville, IL
- Description: Job Description: Job Summary: Develop, implement and execute product strategies for assigned category (ies) that contribute to Patterson's bottom line. The Product Manager will oversee category and product development and monitor trends that drive decisions for all product and category strategies and tactics. The Product Manager will own his/her product categories and be responsible for category and product financial heal...
Reference Code: PMH-120-5164