Communications SpecialistJob Location Eagan, Minnesota Job ID 2017-6109 Apply
The Corporate Communications Specialist is responsible for helping to develop and drive internal, external and executive change management and communication strategies for Patterson Companies – specifically to support a transformational effort around operational efficiency.
This position plays an important role in aligning Patterson’s strategic initiatives by creating a consolidated view of change impacts across multiple projects and leveraging common communication channels. This role will create relatable, clear and concise messages for common audiences that connect with people and incorporate the company vision and voice.
- Responsible for designing OCM campaigns for strategic initiatives as well as managing teams through their deliverables supporting these campaigns.
- Oversee the design and develop communication deliverables to support the overall Change Management Plan.
- Communications: Oversee multiple channels of communication and change events to support new policy and process implementations; design messaging and slides for executive meetings.
- Ensures execution of communication plans and editorial calendars by authoring emails, printed pieces, talking points and other communications.
- Works directly with various parties to execute on communication efforts.
- Seeks opportunities to align change management communications with other company-wide corporate communication efforts.
- Manage the Program Change & Communication Plan: May assist in the development of comprehensive communication plans and editorial calendars.
- Synthesize project communication and cm plans into higher level Program Change Plan
- Combine communication needs of dashboard projects
- May Consult with Project Teams on best practices and recommendations around Communication Channels or Change Management events.
- Provide CM & Communication tools to project teams
- Coordinate Case for Change messaging
- Consolidatestakeholder analysis for enterprise program view
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, public relations or journalism.
- 3-4 years public relations and/or corporate communications experience.
- Change management communications experience preferred. SAP or other ERP communications experience preferred.
- Proven leadership role in developing content strategies, editorial calendars, employee and stakeholder communications, training communications, corporate newsletters, etc.
- Must be a strategic, innovative and creative thinker.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in interviewing and reporting.
- Accomplished editor and proofreader.
- Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Tucson, Arizona
- Veterinary Pharmaceutical Customer Service Representative Kansas City, Missouri
- SAP FTM/Finance Functional Analyst III Minneapolis, Minnesota, Saint Paul, Minnesota, Eagan, Minnesota
- SAP Functional Manager - FTM/Finance Minneapolis, Minnesota, Saint Paul, Minnesota, Eagan, Minnesota
- Warehouse Distribution Supervisor Grand Prairie, Texas
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.