Animal Health/Turnkey - Software Engineer IIIPrimary Location Amarillo, Texas Additional Location(s) Ames, Iowa; Atlanta, Georgia; Augusta, Georgia; Carrollton, Texas; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Champaign, Illinois; Chicago, Illinois; Cincinnati, Ohio; Cleveland, Ohio; Colorado Springs, Colorado; Columbus, Ohio; Davenport, Iowa; Denver, Colorado; Dodge City, Kansas; Fayetteville, Arkansas; Garden City, Kansas; Houston, Texas; Laredo, Texas; Las Vegas, Nevada; Little Rock, Arkansas; Littleton, Colorado; Lubbock, Texas; Marietta, Georgia; Mesa, Arizona; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Quincy, Illinois; Salina, Kansas; Savannah, Georgia; St Louis, Missouri; Wichita, Kansas Job ID R103753 Apply
We’re looking for a Software Engineer III to join our team!
Here at Turnkey we are the leading provider of software solutions in our industry. We are a team of smart and forward-thinking developers who design and build flexible and resilient solutions to complex problems. This is an advancing software and we’re looking for you to come help us build it.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with clients, developers and other team members in the conceptualization and development of new or existing software enhancements.
- Helps research, identify, analyze, and fulfill requirements.
- Define, develop, test, and maintain our software applications.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering, Business or a combination of equivalent education and experience
- 5 years of programming experience required. Should have experience with:
- ASP.Net Core services (REST/gRPC)
- SQL Server and/or EF Core
- Experience in Azure deployment and hosting
- Experience with unit, integration, and acceptance testing.
- Experience with enterprise architecture patterns such as multi-master distributed eventual consistency
- Experience with WinForms or UWP
Nice to have:
- Experience with Xamarin, MAUI, WinUI, WPF, Angular, React.
The potential compensation range for this role is below. The final offer amount would be based on various factors such as candidate location (geographical labor market), experience, and skills. $71,600.00 - $90,300.00
- Warehouse Associate I Boone, Iowa
- Warehouse Associate Manchester, Iowa
- Warehouse Associate - Receiving Manchester, Iowa
- Warehouse Associate Clovis, New Mexico
- Warehouse Associate Houston, Texas
Join our community
Join our network for company updates and future employment opportunities.
Connect with us!
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.