Sales Support Coordinator IIJob Location Bakersfield, California Job ID 2021-11841 Apply
- Transact all business in accordance to Animal Health International Inc.’s business code of ethics and conduct.
- Coordinates the sales of Patterson Veterinary products and services.
- Act as a liaison between Operations and Sales Representatives.
- Support sales team including advanced analytics, product research, and customer support.
- Requires ability to juggle multiple tasks requiring immediate attention at once.
- Serve as a source of information for customers and field team
- Supplement customer contact in absence of a Field Rep
- Assist Field reps with reporting needs
- Work in conjunction with both Operations Manager and Regional Sales Manager to build strong positive relationships
- Prepares quotes and proposals and executes contracts
- Maintains customer and order logs, records and files
- Tracks customer accounts and oversees order fulfillment
- Tracks customer rebates and requests credit on accounts or payment by checks
- Works with returns, credits and customer rebills
- Advanced analytics reporting within Microsoft Excel
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize
- Good analytical skills
- Computer skills, including MS Office
Education or Formal Training:
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification required
- BA/BS in Agriculture or Business related field preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years previous experience in customer service and/or sales
- 2+ years experience as Sales Coordinator
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for all eligible employees.
Please click herefor an overview of benefits offered.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why Join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.