Warehouse Specialist-10pm-6:30am $300.00 Sign on BonusJob Location Blythewood, South Carolina Job ID 2020-11390 Apply
Perform effective, safe and efficient warehouse duties. This is a thrid shift position (Sunday-Thursday 10pm-6:30am). $300 SIGN ON BONUS!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday 10pm-6:30am
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Demonstrated above average performance in:
- Transacting all business in accordance to Animal Health International Inc.’s business code of ethics and conduct
- Aligning with the Company’s Mission, Guiding Principles, Values, Goals and Objectives
- Performing all warehouse duties including picking, packing, receiving, counting and tracking inventory
- Using any/all of the warehouse equipment/machinery
- Meeting/exceeding assigned performance metrics and KPIs
- Helping maintain an organized, clean and safe warehouse
- Handling all hazardous materials, pesticides, and prescription drugs according to the Company’s processes/procedures and all applicable laws and regulations
Demonstrated above average performance in:
- Performing all work in accordance with Company Safety guidelines and procedures, with safety and regulatory licensure compliance
- As assigned
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate all warehouse/equipment machinery
- Ability to meet deadlines, cutoffs and budgetary requirements
- Organization and administrative skills
- Communication skills and ability to work effectively with and transfer knowledge to others
- Industry knowledge of overall warehouse operations
- Ability to work with minimal to moderate supervision
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills with various applications
Education or Formal Training:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years warehouse experience
- Background in warehousing and distribution preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Forklift (stand up) preferred
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
- General warehouse equipment
- General office equipment
- MS Office, Shipping and proprietary software
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- Moving 75% of the time
- Move up 75 lbs.
- Frequently grasp, reach, bend and stoop in narrow/confined spaces
Positions Reporting to This Position:
Note: Schedule: Sunday-Thursday 10pm-6:30am.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Management retains the right to require and assign other duties.
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for all eligible employees. Please clickherefor an overview of benefits offered.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
- On-Boarding Specialist Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Order Filler - $300 sign on bonus! Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Receiver - $300 Sign on Bonus! Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Inventory Control Clerk - 2nd Shift - $300 sign on bonus! Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Senior Compensation Analyst Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota, Chicago, Illinois
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why Join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.