Field Installation Project ManagerPrimary Location Boston, Massachusetts Job ID 2021-12703 Apply
The Field Installation Project Manager partners with the Service Manager, Operations Manager, and General Manager to develop local market service strategy by aligning branch and corporate initiatives to encourage growth of current business and cultivate new customers.
This role is a key member of the branch management team and must be a highly presentable and thoughtful individual who is well-versed in management of skilled trade projects and customer dispute resolution. This management position requires a unique skill set that bridges the relationship between technical services and sales functions, which could include an installation team upwards of 16 people.
In addition, this role is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of best practices, standards, and service procedures while identifying process improvement opportunities.
Physical Demands: This position requires continuous moderate or occasional heavy physical activity.
- Must be able to move equipment weighing up to 100 routinely.
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours per day.
- Must be able to operate power tools.
- Must be able to regularly ascend/descend a ladder for installations.
- Must be able to position self to install/maintain equipment, including under desks/cabinets.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- 2+ years of managing field-based service repair technicians
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in leading teams and fostering highly collaborative work environments, championing innovation, and advancing the capabilities of high performing teams
- 2+ years of experience managing KPI reporting through drawing insights from the data and analyzing trends
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, exercising diplomacy and good judgment.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft 365 and experience with MS Excel
- Related dental industry knowledge is a plus
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
Why Join Patterson?
Click here to see what it’s like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- Quality Systems Compliance Specialist II Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Territory Sales Representative Providence, Rhode Island
- Inventory Control Clerk Bessemer, Alabama
- Material Handler I Dinuba, California
- Order Filler Part Time 3-9pm Columbia, South Carolina
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.