Warehouse AssociateJob Location Town of Wilmington, Massachusetts Job ID R105726
The Warehouse Associate strives to exceed customer expectations by ensuring orders are available, accurate, and received in a timely manner. This is a distribution center environment where you can expect to fill the orders, check the orders, and pack the orders to send to our customers. Warehouse Associates have a Monday-Friday schedule in a climate controlled environment with a relaxed dress code. We are looking for people to fill this important and essential role that are team players and have the ability to meet deadlines and productivity goals.
- Hours:Full Time
- Experience: Entry level
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful warehouse asociate at Patterson Companies? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision
Retirement and Savings Program
Employee Discount Programs
Internal Advancement Opportunities
Working at Patterson
“As I have moved up in my career at Patterson, I have had great mentors in the company that pushed me to learn new things and take chances. It’s the people I work with that have kept me here as long I have been.”
– Javier G., Visalia Operations Manager
Receives all incoming equipment, merchandise, parts, teeth, and processes the appropriate paperwork. Routes all shipments to the proper departments, and packages, wraps, manifests and ships all outgoing items to their proper destinations.
To perform this job successfully, an employee must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation. To request a reasonable accomodation, notify Human Resources or the manager who oversees the position.
- Receives all incoming shipments, verifies orders, and examines parcels for external damages
- Delivers parcels or items to proper department
- Packs, weighs, and manifests all outgoing shipments and labels accordingly
- Maintains accurate log of all outgoing parcels
- Traces all lost or damaged shipments with designated carrier and files claims for recovery
- Completes all approprate air waybills for air freight shipments
- Collects all outgoing mail with the Branch
- Maintains an optimal supply of shipping materials
- Equipment staging and warehouse organization
- Tags and identifies all equipment inventory as it is received
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 100% of shift - Standing
- 100% of shift - Walking
- 100% of shift - Driving
- 100% of shift - Lifting and carrying 1-10 pounds
- 100% of shift - Lifting and carrying 11-25 pounds
- 40% of shift - Lifting and carrying 26 - 50 pounds
- 60% of shift - Lifting and carrying over 50 pounds
- <5% of shift - Climbing steps and/or ladders
- 40% of shift - Bending and stooping
- 50% of shift - Kneeling
- 25% of shift - Reaching at shoulder level
- 25% of shift - Reaching at waist level
- 50% of shift - Crouching
- 50% of shift - Crawling
This position is in a warehouse. The warehouse is for the storage and distribution of dental supplies and equipment. In general, the building's primary work area consists of pallet storage racking, roller storage, and small time storage shelving. The facility may use powered conveyor systems for the transportation of products. Pallet jacks and forklifts are used for palletized products. Some positions require use of safety requipment, which is provided as needed.
Travel and on-call
This position does not require travel
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Packing and receiving experience
- Experience with various shipping and receiving equipment (manifest machine, log books, forklift, etc.)
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.