Customer Service RepJob Location Charlotte, North Carolina Job ID 2019-9485 Apply
Patterson Dental is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! Our representatives are responsible for providing and maintaining a professional standard of service to our customers by responding to inquiries in a courteous and helpful manner. You will assist the customers in determining their professional needs when receiving or placing telephone calls.
Customer Service Representative Main Duties:
- On the job training responding to inquiries from customers and sales personnel.
- Learn to determine the professional needs of customers when receiving or placing calls.
- Upgrades telephone orders.
- Introduces and promotes new products during calls.
- Researches and resolves customer problems relating to the merchandise department under guidance of lead customer service representative.
- Participates in and supports campaigns/promotions sponsored by the Marketing Department, Region and/or Branch.
- Expedites credits on merchandise returned from accounts.
- Performs other Customer Service Representative duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience is required, along with excellent verbal/phone communication and organizational skills.
- Dental product knowledge is helpful.
- Working knowledge of personal computers is necessary.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.
- Part-time Material Handler Roanoke, Texas
- Material Handler - Part time Roanoke, Texas
- Manager, Information Security Risk and Compliance Saint Paul, Minnesota
- SAP Functional Manager - Customer Experience Greeley, Colorado
- Seasonal Inoculant Service Technician Hereford, Texas
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.