Technical Service RepresentativePrimary Location Chatsworth, California Job ID 2021-12540 Apply
Technical Service Representative Summary:
Dolphin Imaging & Management Solutions is seeking a technical service representative to join our growing team! Our representatives are responsible for learning and supporting proprietary developed software for clients in the medical field worldwide. Agents must maintain a professional standard of service to our customers by responding to inquiries in a courteous and helpful manner. The ideal candidate should be highly focused with both a technical edge and excellent communication skills over a phone and email.
As part of our team, you will be responsible for learning and supporting the best software in the dental specialty market. Check out our 3D Visual Treatment Demo https://youtu.be/SLXFx8asYiA
Dolphin is a leading provider of best in class 2D/3D orthodontic imaging, diagnostic, practice management, case presentation, and patient education software for dental specialty professionals worldwide. We are a subsidiary of Patterson Companies which carries a 141-year history and named to America's Fortune 500 list in 2017 and 2018. -
Technical Service Representative Major Duties:
- Determines and assist with the professional needs of customers when receiving or placing calls.
- Resolves technical issues as part of investigation in customer inquiries.
- Responds promptly to escalations received from manager and key customers, escalates unresolved issues as appropriate.
- Answers general software questions and how-to’s presented by clients.
- Introduces and promotes new products during calls.
- Prioritizes, manages, and troubleshoots unresolved technical issues.
- Builds customer relationships by keeping customers informed of how and when problems are resolved.
- Builds strong relationships with peers, other departments, and managers to best meet company goals and objectives.
- Prior call center experience
- Configuring and supporting Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Excellent customer service
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative technical solutions
Preferred Technical Service Representative Computer Experience:
- MCSA Certification
- Windows OS (XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, 2008, & 2012)
- SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 R2, & 2012
- Microsoft Office
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
Why Join Patterson?
Click here to see what it’s like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
- Shipping Supervisor-2nd shift South Bend, Indiana
- Material Handler I Sioux Center, Iowa
- Inventory Control Clerk Mount Joy, Pennsylvania, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Hershey, Pennsylvania, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
- Inventory Control Clerk Blythewood, South Carolina
- Accounting Intern Eagan, Minnesota
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.