Revolve Sales SpecialistJob Location Chicago, Illinois Job ID 2021-11699
At Patterson Companies, our sales representatives provide products, equipment, technology and innovative solutions to help dental and animal health professionals across North America care for their clients and advance their businesses. We’re looking for sales professionals who:
- Are committed to developing and maintaining strong business relationships
- Bring a customer-first approach to providing recommendations and solutions
- Use sound strategies and a creative approach to drive sales and provide exceptional service
Establish your new sales career at Patterson Companies where you can achieve your professional goals while helping our customers succeed.
- Hours:Full Time
- Experience: Mid-level
- Travel: Occasional to Regular
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful sales representative at Patterson Companies? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
Health and Well-being
Retirement and Savings Program
Employee Discount Programs
Working at Patterson
“My favorite part of being a Patterson rep is having business meetings to ask pertinent questions to unveil our client’s needs, struggles, and desires and follow up with solutions to build rapport and trust for long lasting relationships.” – Tim A., Dental Sales Representative
“As a Patterson sales rep, every day brings new challenges but familiar faces. I get to team up with an incredible inside support staff and many manufacturer representatives to bring unparalleled support to the doctors and practices we serve.” – Kristi H., Dental Sales Representative
“With Patterson’s support, it allows me to help the customer develop effective businesses and production practices by delivering the latest information on products, programs, protocols and innovation that helps them maximize their business outcomes.”
– Doug S., Animal Health International Sales Representative
The Revolve Specialist is a new position responsible for selling software across our Revolve portfolio of products in Chicago and surrounding branches in the Ohio Valley Region. This position will partner closely with the branch team to generate software opportunities and close sales in both solo and small group dental practices. This position reports to the Regional President of the Ohio Valley Region with a close alignment to the Director of Software Sales.
- Work closely with territory reps and equipment specialists in local branch to identify software opportunities
- Proactively seeks opportunities to discuss software solutions based on specific customer needs
- Manage software sales cycle from generating prospects, nurturing leads, conducting product demos, developing proposals and closing sales
- Responsible for driving profitable sales growth across Patterson's full portfolio of software offerings, including Fuse, Eaglesoft and eServices
- Partner with RDSO rep in Ohio Valley Region to gain support in identifying small group practice prospects
- Partner with local Technology Advisors to coordinate pre-sales product demos, as needed
- Educate branch teams on the importance of software and benefits to our customers
- Create and manage local events with branch teams to generate prospects (post CV 19)
- Perform related sales activities as identified by Regional President and Director of Software Sales
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales goals as defined
- Provide sales pipeline tracking reports as requested
Takes Action: We embrace opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm.
Instills Trust: We are genuine, committed, and act with integrity in everything we do.
Drives Results: We set challenging goals, hold ourselves accountable, and measure results.
Effective Decision-Making: We make timely and informed decisions that align with business goals.
Customer-Centric: We put our customers at the center of all that we do.
Builds Partnerships: We foster effective communication, teamwork and inclusion.
Personal Development: We actively engage in learning and professional growth.
Continuous Improvement: We pursue innovative solutions and improve our business processes.
- Operating a computer or other office device up to 4-6 hours per day
- Position involves frequent communication with customers, inside staff, etc. and requires ability to understand and effectively exchange accurate information
- May require frequent review of documents, including pricing lists, customer contracts, etc.
Travel and On-Call:
- This position requires moderate travel (50%) in a local area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales, marketing or related field strongly desired or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Travel is required within local branch
- Knowledge of Patterson software products
- Self-motivated individual with strong results orientation
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Takes accountability and leads with integrity
- Industry experience
- Software sales experience
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for all eligible employees. Please clickherefor an overview of benefits offered.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why Join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.