Talent Acquisition SpecialistJob Location Columbia, South Carolina Job ID 2019-9766 Apply
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for recruitment efforts that bring high-quality, diverse talent to Patterson Companies. To accomplish this, you will work closely with business leaders, Human Resource Business Partners and Sourcing Specialists to understand hiring needs so you can effectively execute recruitment strategies that ultimately land top talent. This role will focus primarily on supporting logistics and warehousing roles in our Blythewood, SC facility, with potential to expand support to other locations throughout the Southeast. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will also play a role in the development and enhancement of best-in-class talent acquisition processes and strategies that lead to the branding of Patterson Companies as an employer of choice.
- Provides both full-cycle and partial-cycle recruiting support within assigned area (geographic and/or functional) with an emphasis on non-exempt roles
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with Patterson business leaders
- Partners with Sourcing Specialists to develop a talent attraction strategy when needed for hard to fill roles
- Promotes diversity and inclusion, and an equitable work environment for all employees
- Advocates and drives for best-in-class candidate experience
- Manages candidates in an online applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Maintains current knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements
- Participates in talent acquisition process improvement and project work
- Participates in cross-functional teams and projects
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in the organization
- Strong work ethic and motivation to achieve results and meet goals and deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- 1 year experience in recruiting or human resources preferred
- Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
- Experience supporting diversity recruiting initiatives preferred
- Knowledge of talent acquisition related processes, procedures, laws, systems, tools, and technology preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.