CAD/CAM Sales SpecialistJob Location Des Moines, Iowa Job ID 2019-9358
At Patterson Companies, our sales representatives provide products, equipment, technology and innovative solutions to help dental and animal health professionals across North America care for their clients and advance their businesses. We’re looking for sales professionals who:
- Are committed to developing and maintaining strong business relationships
- Bring a customer-first approach to providing recommendations and solutions
- Use sound strategies and a creative approach to drive sales and provide exceptional service
Establish your new sales career at Patterson Companies where you can achieve your professional goals while helping our customers succeed.
- Hours:Full Time
- Experience: Mid-level
- Travel: Occasional to Regular
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful sales representative at Patterson Companies? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
Health and Well-being
Retirement and Savings Program
Employee Discount Programs
Working at Patterson
“My favorite part of being a Patterson rep is having business meetings to ask pertinent questions to unveil our client’s needs, struggles, and desires and follow up with solutions to build rapport and trust for long lasting relationships.” – Tim A., Dental Sales Representative
“As a Patterson sales rep, every day brings new challenges but familiar faces. I get to team up with an incredible inside support staff and many manufacturer representatives to bring unparalleled support to the doctors and practices we serve.” – Kristi H., Dental Sales Representative
“With Patterson’s support, it allows me to help the customer develop effective businesses and production practices by delivering the latest information on products, programs, protocols and innovation that helps them maximize their business outcomes.”
– Doug S., Animal Health International Sales Representative
Who are we looking for as a CAD/CAM Sales Specialist?
Patterson Dental is looking for business-minded professionals who strive for organizational success, seek career growth, and desire the ability to own one's own income potential.
CAD/CAM Sales Specialist Overview:
As a CAD/CAM Sales Specialist, you are responsible for directly initiating and coordinating sales within a defined territory. CEREC is a unique CAD/CAM system that allows for all-ceramic dental restorations in one single appointment. (For more information on the CEREC system, please visit http://www.cereconline.com/)
Building connections for healthier communities
Patterson Companies and our dedicated teams create healthier communities by building strong partnerships, one person at a time. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services while creating a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients and their customers.
As a market leading dental and animal health company, we supply technology, products and equipment, as well as marketing, support and logistics services across North America and the U.K.
CAD/CAM Sales Specialist Responsibilities:
- Developing a "practice partner" mentality with Doctors and staff by analyzing business needs, discussing benefits and features of equipment and technology solutions, coordinating product demonstrations, explaining return on investment and tax advantages, and discussing emerging trends in the dental industry.
- Performing CAD/CAM demonstrations and installations, providing initial training and support for CAD/CAM products.
- Being well versed on Patterson products and services, industry information and possessing competitive intelligence.
- Maintaining accurate records for prospects, customer orders, sales records, and other financial activity
- Other duties related to the CAD/CAM Sales Specialist position.
CAD/CAM Sales Specialist Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will possess a 4 year degree and/or a minimum of 3 years experience in business to business sales or a minimum of 3 years' experience in the dental industry.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present and negotiate is required.
- Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals is a plus.
- A strong initiative with exceptional customer service, planning and organization skills is desired.
- Computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office is required.
- You must also possess a valid driver's license.
What physical capabilities are required?
You must be able to lift approximately 50-100 pounds.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, we invite you to submit your application for the CAD/CAM Sales Specialist today!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.