Area Operations ManagerJob Location Dinuba, California Job ID 2021-12299 Apply
The Area Operations Manager will support the Regional Operations Director by providing direction and support to select regional Patterson Logistics fulfillment locations to ensure customer expectations and company goals are met.
This position will be responsible for managing various Patterson Logistics fulfillment sites within a region, ensuring sites are meeting operational KPI’s, customer experience, financial oversight, fulfillment of Company objectives and goals and regulatory compliance.
- 5 years equivalent experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint), Smartphone Applications
- Oral or written communication skills are crucial
- Ability to analyze and problem solve, plus build/develop (excel) tools to demonstrate and track.
- Demonstrated success in prioritizing and time-management
- Demonstrated ability to generate and execute strategies across a large organization
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Degree in Business or Operations
- Fluency with MS Office programs
- Familiarity with SAP operation functions.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Excellent industry knowledge of overall operations distribution, responsibilities, experience, time management and expectations to allow for limited supervision
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to lead, communicate, manage and transfer knowledge to others
- Excellent ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills with various applications
Education or Formal Training:
- College degree preferred, minimum High school diploma or GED required
- Prior operations, warehouse and supervisory management
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
Why Join Patterson?
Click here to see what it’s like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.