Customer Experience CoordinatorJob Location Eagan, Minnesota Job ID 2020-11310 Apply
The Customer Experience Coordinator is responsible for providing a professional approach and creating excellent customer experiences when handling all customer inquiries regarding small equipment repair. This role requires a high level of autonomy due to the nature of triaging branch or customer requests for technical repair and repair estimation.
Why join the Patterson Dental National Repair Center?
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business. Employees at the National Repair Center have been working with dentists for decades and understand how important handpieces and other small equipment are to a practice. Our customers benefit the knowledge that comes from our certified technicians who can diagnose and fix nearly any issue, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
- Addresses inquiries and concerns with customers through inbound and outbound calls
- Responds efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued
- Coordinates with vendors or branch locations to quickly resolve any customer questions
- Partners with repair specialists to create estimates for repairs and responds to customers with appropriate timeline and additional relevant information
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information, and diffusing situations, as needed
- Verify repair information with repair specialists or technicians for proper documentation
- Provides customer quote for repair
- Enter data from customer paperwork into system for tracking and billing
- Create emails, fax cover sheets, and estimates
- Utilize company programs to answer inquiries from customers
- Complete shipping forms and return documents
- Create daily invoicing
- Responds promptly to customers in 24 hours or less after first contact and provides estimates to customers in 24-48 hours after items have been received
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Expresses strong customer service orientation or related dispatching experience through excellent written and verbal/phone communication skills, with a two-year minimum experience in customer service environment
- Exhibits strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, demonstrates sound judgment and excellent decision-making abilities, while showing a great attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand assembly drawing and instructions
- Uses technology with efficiency and possesses basic computer skills, including knowledge in Microsoft 365 business suite
- Ability to positively contribute to the team environment by taking initiative to learn and improve upon skillsets
- Outstanding troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Associates degree or equivalent technical training
- Previous dental repair dispatch or repair knowledge
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.
- CAD CAM Dental Technology Advisor I Seattle, Washington
- Warehouse Associate Roanoke, Texas
- Support Specialist Tier 1 (Remote Available - MN & IL ONLY) Effingham, Illinois, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Material Handler Supervisor Ocala, Florida
- Service Technician - Dental Portland, Oregon
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.