Procurement Operations AnalystJob Location Eagan, Minnesota Job ID 2021-11771 Apply
The procurement S2P analyst works closely with the Indirect procurement team to informed, best-value purchasing decisions, using prudent judgment, discretion and tact in employing Patterson indirect sourcing procedures, processes and practices that are meant to put Patterson companies in the best possible position to get the products and services needed in an efficient, cost-effective, and timely manner
The Source to Pay analyst will provide oversight of all transactional procurement (Source to Pay) activities for Patterson. In this critical role, the analyst will create and execute the strategic direction of indirect procurement and payable processes, while defining and planning goals and objectives, and ensuring the team achieves the optimal balance between cost, efficiency and service delivery. This role will drive opportunities to streamline our payment cycle and add rigor and controls to our procurement and disbursement processes.
Supplier Enablement (20%)
- Help initiate the supplier enablement following Patterson guidelines
- Work closely with the procurement teams to ensure preferred/qualified supplier list are kept up to date
Sourcing & Contract Management (40%)
- Act as a procurement champion and ensure procurement engagement has been followed as per the policy
- Execute RFx and sourcing events
- Implement sourcing activities related to the purchase of materials or services.
- Ensure SOWs are backed up with a valid MSA, if not undertake appropriate action to extend/renew MSA)
- Ensure the contracts are signed by individuals with appropriate DOA in LINC
- Ensure payments are tied to completed work or received goods. Exceptions are limited to hotel deposits, sponsorships, honoraria, and subscriptions
- Ensure Patterson’s standard payment terms of 60 days following the date of receipt of an undisputed invoice
Procure to Pay (40%)
- Process purchase order requisitions through the P2P tool, after receipt of all required information from the internal stakeholder/end-user
- Use of accurate material descriptions, cost center, and package coding, and other appropriate data
- Perform inquires on invoices and payments, submit tickets to accounts payable for issues that require further investigation, and follow the status of these cases through to resolution
- Support Patterson SOX program by coordinating the quarterly substantiation efforts
- Proven experience within a P2P role and platforms (e.g GEP, Ariba, Coupa)
- Strong understanding of Patterson procurement processes, policies, and standard contract terms
- Demonstrated ability to partner with internal stakeholders at all levels, working across cross-functional, cross-organizational teams
- Strong commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent foreign diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of contract experience or office administration experience
- Strong PC literacy with intermediate skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel or PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in competitive procurement, sourcing, supply chain and/or contract management or related field; business, technical, or related field is preferred.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and agile learner
- Experience with procurement system (P2P ie GEP, Ariba)
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
- Service Coordinator Louisville, Kentucky
- Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Spokane, Washington
- Order Filler $300 Sign on Bonus Columbia, South Carolina
- Service Technician II Round Rock, Texas
- Service Technician - Dental - Louisville, KY Louisville, Kentucky
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why Join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.