SAP Security Administrator IPrimary Location Eagan, Minnesota Job ID 2021-12473 Apply
SAP Security Administrator 1 is responsible for Operational support of SAP applications, GRC toolset, and application level security role design across Patterson’s SAP landscape. Additionally this role will have key operational responsibility for the SAP landscape including monitoring, transport management. In this role, the person is expected to work with the EBS Core Team, third party partners, the Patterson Infrastructure and Security team and the Patterson Internal Audit team to ensure proper functionality, controls maintenance and support of the SAP security environment
- Responsible for SAP application level security that includes role design and update using PFCG and SU24.
- Perform day-day user administration functions.
- Monitor Service Now ticketing tool for SAP Security related incidents and task.
- Submit GRC requests for user create, change and termination.
- Monitor GRC system for ABAP dumps, workflow errors and routine background jobs.
- Upload and maintain GRC business roles for Patterson across the business units.
- Assist functional, QA and business teams with the integration and user acceptance testing.
- Follow Sarbanes-Oxley procedures for maintaining security roles and user profiles in the system.
- Follow best industry practices to do security documentation.
- Open connection for SAP to do troubleshooting.
- Performs on-call responsibilities as part of Security/Basis on call rotation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Prior working knowledge of SAP Basis /Security
- Good knowledge of programming and automation skills
- Excellent Communication skills
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
Why Join Patterson?
Click here to see what it’s like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
- Inventory Control Clerk 2nd shift South Bend, Indiana
- Support Specialist Tier 1 (Remote - IL ONLY) Effingham, Illinois, Chicago, Illinois, Champaign, Illinois, Bloomington, Illinois, Bolingbrook, Illinois, Elmhurst, Illinois, Moline, Illinois, Peoria, Illinois, Springfield, Illinois, Warrenville, Illinois, Gurnee, Illinois, Oak Park, Illinois
- Agricultural Engineer Greeley, Colorado, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Service Technician Atlanta, Georgia
- Service Technician Fargo, North Dakota
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.