Customer Success Manager - FuseJob Location Effingham, Illinois Job ID 2020-11250 Apply
The Customer Success Manager functions as the communication hub between the customer and various departments throughout the software transition process. They are the main customer point of contact throughout the entire process for both conversion and non-conversion offices. This position is responsible for coordinating logistics and identifying key requirements from the dental practice to proper schedule and aligns expectations for the data mapping, backup retrieval, evaluation review, conversion delivery, training, eServices setup etc. This Customer Success Manager will be responsible for setting expectations and timelines with the customer and ensuring all functional teams can meet these timelines.
- Understand the specific requirements of each customer to develop and oversee a detailed customer onboarding plan
- Create high touch and high quality interactions
- Deliver a timely conversion experience by working closely with key stakeholders
- Contact the customer to provide status updates of the conversion process and/or set proper expectations
- Schedules appointments including backup retrieval, evaluation review, conversion delivery, training, eService implementation etc.
- Entering and maintain accurate data in Patterson systems
- Manage and solve conflict during the onboarding phase
- Prepare various reports surrounding the metrics of the role: accounts in flight, delivery timelines, customer success scores
- Continue to learn and increase effectiveness with tools and processes in order to increase customer experience and satisfaction.
- Properly escalate customer feedback and issues to management and/or peers as necessary for resolution, process improvement and customer awareness.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with customers for follow-up when required.
- Re-emphasize business value – build loyalty and identify sales opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Flexibility: Has a positive attitude and easily adapts to new methods and procedures as systems evolve. They take criticism well and view it as an opportunity to improve processes and create goodwill with customers.
Communication: Efficient communicator who uses good grammar and is clear and concise in what they say and write. They are an active listener who asks pertinent questions and frequently restates what others have said to confirm understanding. They build a rapport with the customer to understand their needs and guide the customer to the best solution.
Self-Management: Effective in managing time and completing tasks before they are due. They are thorough with their assignments and maintain a high level of personal organization without being rigid.
Interpersonal Effectiveness: Maintains credibility by following through with commitment. They take responsibility for mistakes and exhibit professional and appropriate emotional response to situations. They exhibit the ability to be flexible when necessary without compromising the outcome and timelines of assigned projects.
Collaboration: Understands the importance of relationships in effective teamwork. They are more likely to celebrate the success of the group over their own achievements. They adapt to their environment and have the social skills to establish rapport across multiple levels of an organization.
Decision Making: Makes decisions in an orderly manner, using logical procedures and balancing facts with their experience and intuition. If they don’t know the answer, they are not hesitant to seek help from others. They are seldom a bottleneck due to decision procrastination.
Action Orientation: Focuses on the highest priorities first and operates at a rapid pace. They have a great attitude even under time constraints. They are involved in more than one project at a time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Committed to Patterson Companies mission, vision and values.
- Account Management/Customer Service Representative experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Has a consistent attitude and respect for high quality standards
- Takes accountability and leads with integrity
- Advanced time management skills with ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Well organized with great attention to detail
- Familiarity with Patterson Practice Management and Imaging Solutions (PPM&IS)
- Familiar with competitive dental practice software
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.
- CAD CAM Dental Technology Advisor I Seattle, Washington
- Warehouse Associate Roanoke, Texas
- Support Specialist Tier 1 (Remote Available - MN & IL ONLY) Effingham, Illinois, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Material Handler Supervisor Ocala, Florida
- Service Technician - Dental Portland, Oregon
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.