Customer Service Representative IIIPrimary Location Fargo, North Dakota Job ID 2021-12586 Apply
The Customer Service Representative III interacts with customers assisting them through the ordering process and performs various duties to resolve customer order issues including reprints and returns.
Customer Service Representative III also places outbound calls to existing customers to identify and suggest additional products and increase sales and services. The Customer Service Representative III works closely with Territory Representatives, Branch Offices and Customer Lists for lead generation.
• Professionally assist customers through the ordering process, including responding and resolving incoming order inquiries.
• Continue to learn and increase effectiveness with tools and process in order to increase customer experience and satisfaction. Become proficient utilizing SAP tool specifically CRM and ECC fundamentals.
• Work with drop ship vendor(s) to support excellent customer ordering experience.
• Properly escalate customer feedback and issues to management and/or peers as necessary for resolution, process improvement and customer awareness.
• Meet or exceed department performance metrics and standards.
• Communicate professionally and effectively with customers for follow-up when required.
• Follow established department processes and procedure.
• Identify opportunities to increase sales through suggesting additional products based on past purchases and complimentary products.
• Suggests additional products based on past purchases and complimentary products.
• Initiate and complete follow up activities to close sales opportunities.
• Utilize selling processes and techniques to increase sales.
• Perform other customer service representative III duties as assigned.
Minimum CSR Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 4 – 6 years as a Customer Service Representative.
- Good interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication.
- Willingness to learn new software tools.
- Detail oriented with ability to perform assigned work with consistent accuracy.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Understanding of sales process.
Preferred Customer Service Rep III Qualifications:
- Fluent PC/keyboarding skills
- SAP experience
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
Why Join Patterson?
Click here to see what it’s like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
- Shipping Supervisor-2nd shift South Bend, Indiana
- Material Handler I Sioux Center, Iowa
- Inventory Control Clerk Mount Joy, Pennsylvania, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Hershey, Pennsylvania, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
- Inventory Control Clerk Blythewood, South Carolina
- Accounting Intern Eagan, Minnesota
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.