Warehouse Distribution SupervisorJob Location Grand Prairie, Texas Job ID 2017-4948 Apply
Warehouse distribution supervisor for Patterson Logistics.
- Supervises all operations of the distribution team and department personnel.
- Responsible for the productivity of the department’s operations and employees and develops standard operating procedures.
- Loads and unloads trucks
- Stocks shelves
- Picks orders and prepares orders for shipment
- Invoices orders
- Schedules trucks
- Performs inventory cycle counts and adjusts inventory as necessary
- Keeps accurate records of shipping/receiving/picking operations
- Manages and delegates work among team members
- Trains employees and performs employee reviews and evaluations
- Prepares department and personnel reports
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
Relevant Work Experience
3+ years previous distribution experience
OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendReferSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration. Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com
- Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Tucson, Arizona
- Veterinary Pharmaceutical Customer Service Representative Kansas City, Missouri
- SAP FTM/Finance Functional Analyst III Minneapolis, Minnesota, Saint Paul, Minnesota, Eagan, Minnesota
- SAP Functional Manager - FTM/Finance Minneapolis, Minnesota, Saint Paul, Minnesota, Eagan, Minnesota
- Warehouse Distribution Supervisor Grand Prairie, Texas
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.