Accounts Payable Specialist IIJob Location Greeley, Colorado Job ID 2020-11025 Apply
Accounts Payable Specialist II will be responsible for timely processing of various types of invoices including inventory–3 way match, non-inventory, and drop ship invoices. The AP Specialist II will perform daily tasks that require strong problem solving skills, excellent communications skills both written and verbal, while establishing and maintaining excellent vendor relations.
AP Specialist II will work within the guidance of policies and SOX controls set forth by Patterson Companies.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will report directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and will also work closely with team members, internal and external vendor base. Success will depend on having a “customer first” attitude and a willingness to learn new functions and positively contribute to team performance.
• Daily Procure to Pay invoice processing for all vendor segments and all invoice types while adhering to Sox controls
• Effectively manage transaction processing by prioritizing, being efficient and accurate while maintaining a positive customer service culture
• Establish rapport with branches and other Patterson teams, build effective relationships, and share wins and successes
• Using resources available on daily basis, technology, reference material, and any other form or process to assist in the processing of invoices
• Carries out multiple complex processes related to key vendor sets including but not limited to account reconciliations.
• Works with limited supervision and is responsible for some internal training as directed by lead, supervisor or manager as needed
• Has a proven track record of making a positive impact on the department goals and metrics
• Saturday or other critical workdays may be required on an as needed basis
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years PTP/AP transaction processing or high school diploma and 4-6 years of experience, or equivalent
• Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Positively contribute to the PTP and Shared Services team environment taking initiatives to learn and build skillsets
• Has exceptional organizational, and multi-tasking skills and shows a great attention to detail
• Uses technology with efficiency including MS Office applications and ability to learn entire PTP process to provide on-going support to internal and external customers
• Demonstrate knowledge of technology; preferred experience with Lawson, SAP, Outlook, Microsoft Office
• Demonstrates a commitment to Patterson’s values and professionalism through appropriate conduct at all times
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.