Accounts Receivable Specialist IJob Location Greeley, Colorado Job ID 2020-10609 Apply
Accounts Receivable Specialist I will be responsible for timely collection of branch accounts receivable including analyzing delinquent account balances and determining the appropriate plan of action to successfully resolve customer delinquency. Responsibility also includes the research and analytical support of branch customer statements when needed. Role will require frequent communication with customers and branch personnel including Branch Managers and Sales Representatives.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist I will report directly to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor and will also work closely with Branch personnel including Branch Managers, Customer Service Representatives, Sales Representatives and Equipment Coordinators.
Success will depend on having a “customer first” attitude and a willingness to learn new functions and positively contribute to team performance.
- Daily collection phone calls, written collection communication and maintaining detailed records of all collection activity
- Provide customer and branch analytical support for FSS business partners by researching and reconciling customer requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collaborate with OTC Cash Processors to identify and resolve statement discrepancies.
- Effectively manage the collection of delinquent accounts while maintaining a positive customer service culture
- Collaborate with branch personnel including Branch Managers, Sales Representatives, Customer Service Representatives & Equipment Coordinators
- Establish rapport with branches and other Patterson teams, build effective relationships, and share wins and successes
- Engage in and suggest continuous process improvement ideas
- Ensure that all activities are performed in the most efficient and effective manner possible
- Provide customer and branch analytical support for Accounts Receivable Manager and Shared Services Director
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positively contribute to the Accounts Receivable and Shared Services team environment
- Has exceptional organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills and shows a great attention to detail
- Strong customer orientation
- Demonstrates a commitment to Patterson’s values and professionalism through appropriate conduct at all times
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- SAP experience
- Strong phone skills
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.