Associate Brand ManagerJob Location Greeley, Colorado Job ID 2019-9657 Apply
Associate Brand Manager Overview:
Reporting to the Brand Manager, this position is responsible for championing our brand strategy and ensuring national execution of marketing programs and brand messaging. As a key contributor, you will play a crucial role in leading our strategic direction by building and executing our go to market initiatives. You will develop channel relevant campaigns and lead the sales team activities to grow market share and brand equity. You will partner with the Brand Manager to drive ideas from inception to commercial launch, including new products, packaging, public relations, media and digital marketing.
Who are we?
As the Private Label team, we manage the private label brands for Patterson Companies, Animal Health division. We are a dynamic team committed to the health and wellbeing of animals and our customers that care for them. Our task is to partner with sales to meet the budget, support trade shows, prepare product materials, and provide product expertise when called upon. We have a work-hard, play-hard mentality and a collaborative spirit that isn’t afraid to try new things and have fun while doing it!
Associate Brand Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of communications ang marketing materials to support our growing portfolio of products.
- Create monthly marketing activities for all channels of business, utilize regional sales teams to create custom programs to fit their needs.
- Lead graphic design team in executing monthly calendar (promotional flyers, print ads, email marketing, landing pages, digital ads, social media).
- Communicate brand activity to the sales field including monthly programs, channel newsletters, and new product launches.
- Manage tradeshow planning and promotional offers for national and regional shows.
- Manage all marketing materials (catalogs, product detailers, brochures, etc).
- Ensure digital platforms are continuously updated and refreshed with new content (websites, social media, ecommerce, email, etc).
- Work with finance to ensure promotional billings are reviewed and paid.
- Attend trade shows and sales meetings to support various objectives (occasional travel will be required).
- Other associate brand manager duties as needed.
Associate Brand Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in marketing or business related field is required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ of experience in marketing and promotional planning.
- Demonstrated aptitude and enthusiasm for independently initiated learning pursuant to job responsibilities.
- Ability to work with minimal direction while successfully meeting impending deadlines.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and successfully perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
- Solid communication skills expertise.
Associate Brand Manager Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with copywriting.
- Previous veterinary or animal health retail industry experience.
- Skilled in collaborating with social media and graphic design teams.
- Product marketing experience.
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.