Executive AssistantJob Location Greeley, Colorado Job ID 2019-9588 Apply
The Executive Administrative Assistant supports the Animal Health CEO, assigned executives and provides administrative services to the business unit. We are seeking a talented, resourceful professional with experience performing a wide variety of administrative and executive level support-related functions.
- Manages the CEO’s and assigned executive’s calendars and schedules appointments.
- Summarizes content of incoming materials, information, or meetings to assist executive. Maintains various database and spreadsheet files as requested.
- Locates and attaches documents that require the personal attention of the executive.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for meetings. Notes commitments made by executive during meetings and arranges for staff implementation.
- Arranges for staff members to represent organization at conferences and meetings.
- Organizes programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget.
- Handles details of a confidential nature, and performs administrative functions based on understanding of company policy.
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
- Performs complex and confidential secretarial functions including developing and typing written correspondence. Responds to routine external correspondence.
- Types memos, purchase requisitions, payment requests and other department forms and documents.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Prepares the CEO’s and assigned executive’s expense reports and monthly reimbursements.
- Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Performs other Executive Administrative Assistant duties as assigned.
Executive Admin Assistant Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Relevant Work Experience
- 10+ years administrative experience.
- 5+ years of supporting executives.
- Demonstrated experience with Supply Management, Tracking Budget Expenses, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Inventory Control and Reporting Skills.
- Ability to handle confidential matters. Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.