Marketing Operations and Services InternJob Location Greeley, Colorado Job ID 2021-12088 Apply
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join the Patterson team. This is a paid internship program that runs in the summer-fall 2021 and offers students currently pursuing Marketing or other Business related degrees with the opportunity to supplement coursework with meaningful, practical experience. Interns will make contributions to team efforts in Patterson’s fast paced and stimulating environment.
Under the guidance and supervision of a department manager the intern will have an opportunity to participate and work on a mix of projects which are representative of daily marketing responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to pursue a career in marketing and/or business. This person will gain hands on experience developing marketing content, engaging and supporting internal partners, participating in cross-functional teams, and presenting to internal groups.
- Analytics and Promotions
- Complete monthly manufacturer sales reports and analysis.
- Receive incoming promotional programs and clearly communicate them using a CMS system to maintain a searchable database of current promotions.
- Perform periodic and ad-hoc analyses to provide insight into sales and marketing initiatives and performance versus goal.
- Private Label
- Support the Private Label social media strategy by building and planning out assets for various campaigns.
- Manage, tag, and upload marketing content to maintain a searchable database of promotions and marketing collateral.
- Support website audits by ensuring product images, descriptions and other assets are up to date.
- Understand website keywords searchability and improve current processes directly related to search engine optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics (GA).
- Manage, tag, and upload marketing content to maintain a searchable database of promotions and marketing collateral and assist in the overall marketing platform transition.
This role will be 20 hours per week for 3 months.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university as a junior or senior.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance/Accounting/Economics, Communications, or Marketing or related coursework/area of study.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office - (Word, Excel, Power Point Etc.)
What's In It For You:
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Paternity and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Company-Paid Short-Term Disability.
- Patterson Perks Program.
Please click herefor an overview of benefits offered!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why Join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.