Outside Sales RepresentativeJob Location Greeley, Colorado Job ID 2018-7025 Apply
Achieve assigned sales and gross profit quotas within the assigned territory and within the approved level of expenses
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Transact all business in accordance to Animal Health International Inc.’s business code of ethics and conduct.
- Develop an awareness of customer’s personal operation and needs
- Perform the steps in the selling process
- Provide service that is appropriate for account potential
- Develop strategies for each major account
- Budget time and activities appropriately
- Keep territory records current
- Maintain a current knowledge of Company products, policies, procedures, programs, selling skills, market conditions, and competition
- Maintain a good driving record
- As Assigned
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Good planner and organizer
- Solid selling skills
Education or Formal Training:
- 4 years degree in business or related subject preferred
- Experience may be substituted for formal education
- Inside/Outside sales experience strongly preferred
- Experience in the Animal Health Industry preferred
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
- General Office Equipment
- Selling related materials
- Company vehicle
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- Move up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent travel required
- Occasional overnight travel as required
- Stationary position 50% of the time
- Moving 50% of the time
Positions Reporting to This Position:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.