SAP Functional Analyst III– ShipERPJob Location Greeley, Colorado Job ID 2019-9361 Apply
The SAP Functional Analyst III – ShipERP will work in a collaborative team environment. Role works closely with customers from a strategic perspective to identify and maximize opportunities to promote the use of information technology, and enable the work force to use technologies, specifically business applications, as a competitive tool. Leverages experience and skills to provide insight, vision, and direction to improve the users’ experience and success. Helps identify the skills and abilities of coworkers and business contacts to enrich the OTC team and customer experience.
• Responsible for design, configuration, and support of enterprise shipping software package.
• Design, create and document business process and related SAP system design.
• Lead complex business requirement discussions. Gather, evaluate and document business needs and requirements and translate them into functional specifications.
• Participate in project and design reviews to evaluate and ensure that the design being applied meets Patterson design policies, principles, and standards.
• Responsible to drive changes and enhancements through the change management process, including project management, communication with stakeholders, users and developers, performing functional unit tests, coordinating user acceptance testing, cutover tasks and ongoing support.
• Support project assessments & initiation by articulating scope, risks and estimates.
• Responsible for design and configuration of specific functions that are assigned to you as an SAP shipping software expert.
• Work with other functional teams to ensure components work together to meet the operational, integration, quality, and performance goals of the solution.
• Lead overall issue resolution in SAP including performing diagnostics, resolving technical integration and performance issues.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Customer Engagement: Engaging external customers and internal resources to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes in a way that provides an optimal experience for the customer.
Decision Making: Making high quality decisions in a timely manner.
Flexibility: Adapting to changing demands and circumstances without difficulty. Maintaining composure and effectiveness under demanding circumstances.
Leading Change: Envisions the future and has the ability to articulate the necessary changes and why; sets goals and metrics to measure the impact of changes; engages in problem solving with subordinates and peers to overcome resistance of change and ensure success.
Project Management: Organizing and overseeing progress on small to medium size projects utilizing organization skills and rapport with coworkers and business contacts to successfully implement new functionality.
Prerequisite: Attributes of ethical behaviors, high personal standards, and sound work ethic all employers should expect of employees.
Supporting and Utilizing Coworkers: Providing assistance as well as seeking assistance when necessary. Leveraging experience and knowledge to promote the success of the team and department.
Technical Expertise: Maintains current technical knowledge and best practices and uses that knowledge to help solve business problems for the organization. Able to ask effective questions to access details of a problem.
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
• At least 3 years of SAP ECC SD or MM focused on shipping and manifesting processes.
• Strong understanding of the integration between SAP ECC Modules specifically SD, MM, LE and EWM.
• Successful use of SAP tools, debugging, logs, error messages, etc., to identify and resolve system issues.
• Demonstrated ability to work with and influence senior level management and key stakeholders.
• Proven track record achieving results in complex situations.
• Ability to convert business needs into technical requirements.
• Good planning/project management skills.
• Proven ability to identify, focus, and own, high priority tasks to manage delivery to project timelines.
• Experience participating as a team player that plans and executes to meet deadlines, while promoting a positive work environment.
• Proficiency with Office Productivity Tools, i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
• Experience with shipping manifesting and rating systems, specifically ShipERP from ERP-IS.
• Awareness of the wider field of information technology and broad understanding of information systems architecture and techniques.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.