Supply Chain Master Data ManagerJob Location Greeley, Colorado Job ID 2019-8740 Apply
Supply Chain Master Data Manager is responsible for leading the Master Data teams. This position provides leadership for the team in accordance with the department’s and the company’s goals and objectives.
The Manager is able to manage and lead the team positively thru needed changes in a fast-paced environment. This position is constantly influencing and steering the team towards improved performance and processes.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Major Duties)
Main Function Group 1— Management of Work Load
- Set and monitor agreed upon Service levels for the team.
- Develop, generate, and distribute monthly reports for the team
- Develops and recommends policies and procedures to be used in setting standards for the Master Data setup and modifications.
- Audit the creation and updates of master data, ensuring accuracy and quality of the process.
- Direct the performance of the Supply Chain Master Data team to ensure productivity levels and delivery of services is in compliance with SLAs
Main Function Group 2— Continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain controls over processes and ensure the integrity of all data and information reported from the Supply Chain Master Data team.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies, proactively question existing processes and procedures, and implement change to gain efficiencies
- Work with Business units to identify best practices and implement these practices across all regions
- Establish rapport with other Patterson teams, build effective relationships, and share wins and successes
- Able to perform Root cause analysis on repetitive problems/issues and recommend sustainable solutions.
Main Function Group 3— Talent Development
- Recruit, hire and develop the Master Data team
- Provide training and performance objectives to Master Data team
Performs other duties as assigned.
Leadership: Leads and directs each team toward their goals and holds each member accountable for their performance.
- Leverage various analytical techniques and tools to conduct regular and ad-hoc analysis that explain current and past activity, expected trends, and potential effect of change.
- Present and support findings and recommendations to various management levels within the organization.
- Help maximize profitability by supporting the master data processes
- Help business units determine impact of changes to the master data and resolve issues related to master data setup.
- Help suppliers with master data processes and resolving issues related to master data setup and/or discrepancies.
Communication: Actively listens and communicates clearly and effectively both verbally and non-verbally. Understands the importance of relationships to ensure team success; demonstrates compassion and understand; open to other viewpoints in the interest of achieving best possible outcomes. Builds positive relationships, uses tact in sensitive situations; listens well to various points of view; relates well to others at all levels.
Performance Management and Coaching: Oversees employee’s work; assigns, delegates, and prioritizes work according to experience and skills of employees and holds each employee accountable to their metrics. Coaches proactively and utilizes best practices to create a supportive and energized work environment with effective talent management. Develops and implements appropriate metrics for each role, in each group that will support a positive customer experience. Understands what performance issues need to be addressed and how to deal with them in a suitable manner at the appropriate time.
Talent Management: Understands that they are only as good as the team they build, and they do what they can to develop the abilities of the individual team members. They identify exceptional personnel who have potential for developing into future leaders and mentor those employees so they can take on additional responsibility. Builds an exceptional team by hiring the best candidates available
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 plus years of management experience
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to lead and interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- High degree of understanding of internal control structures
- Strong decision-making skills and project management skills
- 2+ year of experience within a Master Data setup environment
- SAP/ERP experience
- Proven Project Management Experience
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.