Seasonal Inoculant Service TechnicianJob Location Hereford, Texas Job ID 2019-8797 Apply
The Seasonal Inoculant Service Technician will assist our sales and service staff with the delivery, installation, service, and operation of forage and silage inoculant products and application systems. They will also assist in delivering feed ingredient delivery and servicing dispensing systems.
*This is a seasonal, full-time position, from September through December.*
- Help with installation, service, and repair of forage and silage inoculant dispensing systems
Support harvest crews by supplying mixed inoculant, checking inoculant application rate, and by checking silage moisture, chop length, and kernel size
- Perform reconciliation of inoculant usage and inventory and maintain accurate records
- Transact all business in accordance to Animal Health International’s code of ethics and conduct
- Deliver products and equipment to customers throughout the sales area as needed
- Maintain a violation free driving record
- Limited overnight travel
- Other duties as assigned to the Inoculant Service Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience harvesting and storing agricultural crops
- Experience operating and maintaining equipment
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work well with customers and other employees
- Ability to apply basic math skills to everyday situations
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Awareness of hazards and ability to work safely around potentially hazardous conditions
- Ability to work overtime and on weekends
- Valid drivers license
- Be able to lift, carry, and stack 50 lb. bags
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.