Dual Technology AdvisorPrimary Location Kansas City, Kansas Job ID R100632 Apply
Observe and evaluate current customer business practices, analyze the respective system capabilities, and make strategic recommendations to the customer about the integration of their current practice with the respective system capabilities. Perform instructor led trainings on products at customer’s site and local branch.
- Responsible for the software conversion and implementation process for new and existing customers with Practice Management and CAD/CAM products.
- Demonstrates expertise in technical translation, listening and oral communication skills.
- Perform a system analysis, including consultation with current users to determine the hardware, software and/or system function specifications for the customer for Practice Management and clinical CAD/CAM products.
- Assist the customer with designing a software and product solution and business/clinical flow that will suit their needs.
- Recommend improvements and upgrades as appropriate.
- Act as an ongoing advisor to PDSI customers regarding their technology structure and software packages for Practice Management and CAD/CAM.
- Perform various educational technology demonstrations.
- Prepare and deliver instructor-led training sessions at customer site and branch on Patterson softwares, digital products and CAD/CAM softwares and products to include, but not limited to: Eaglesoft, CAESY Cloud, Sidexis Imaging, Digital Intraoral & Extraoral products, Dentsply Sirona CEREC, 3Shape Trios, Planmeca PlanCAD, 3D printing, etc.
- Install and troubleshoot software, hardware, and digital components with assistance from technical support.
- Collaborate with the PTC to resolve software and product issues as necessary for Practice Management and CAD/CAM.
- Coordinate, participate in, and support meetings and activities, (technology events and marketing activities), as requested by the General Manager, Region President, or Corporate Office.
- Professionally represent Patterson Companies to branch customers and potential customers, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare, coordinate and conduct User Group Meetings/Release Parties/CAD/CAM Study Clubs.
- Completes all administrative and technical duties (i.e; expense accounts, feedback, reports for pre and post training, etc.) within compliance procedures and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to remote into customers CAD/CAM acquisition units to help analyze any issues.
- Assist in or facilitate the training and integration of CAD/CAM and Sirona 3D for implant planning and CEREC Guide 2.
- Deliver CEREC Ortho certification as needed.
- Prepare and deliver instructor-led trainings for clinical team (assistants) on CAD/CAM and associated products.
- Establish comprehensive plan to promote retention of CAD/CAM systems, monitor customer satisfaction and build a loyalty base for CAD/CAM and associated products. (i.e. CAD/CAM specific customer surveys, newsletters, personal follow up phone calls and emails).
- This position requires moderate travel (50%) in a local area.
- 3+ years of experience in the dental field.
- Dental Office Manager or Dental Front Office experience is highly preferred.
- CAD/CAM knowledge is highly recommended.
- Additional dental office administrative experience is recommended.
- Travel is required for the Technology Advisor role.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Specific training in the use of technology related products.
- Extensive knowledge of CAD/CAM and associated products.
- Excellent presentation skills, including to large groups.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and contribute to a team environment.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills, completing tasks in a timely manner with little supervision while guiding individuals toward task accomplishment.
- Strong user knowledge of MS Windows.
- Strong working knowledge of at least one clinical software application and CAD/CAM software (preferable Eaglesoft)
- Prior experience in the use of and training of technology related dental products and equipment.
- Knowledge of dental industry and general practices.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.