Temporary MaintenancePrimary Location Liberty, Missouri Additional Location(s) Kansas City, Missouri Job ID 2021-12037 Apply
Maintains positive public appearance of building and grounds. Promotes safe operation of all equipment. Follows appropriate guidelines for these functions
- Monitors grounds for proper care and appearance;
- Maintains positive public relations at all times;
- Maintains facility infrastructure, equipment and systems to ensure operation and minimize down time
- Keeps the distribution center aisles clear and maintains integrity of storage locations
- Maintains the housekeeping and sanitation standards of the distribution center
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
The distribution center is a warehouse for the storage and distribution of dental, medical and veterinary supplies and equipment. In general, the building’s primary work area consists of pallet storage racking, roller storage and small item storage shelving. The facility uses powered conveyor systems for the transportation of products. Pallet jacks and forklifts are used for palletized products. Some positions require use of safety equipment, which is provided as needed.
Education/Training & Skills
· Ability to read, understand and utilize equipment manuals;
· Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task;
· Ability to effectively communicate with and manage outside contractors and vendors;
· Possess internal customer service skills;
· Knowledge of current laws and standards applicable to equipment and building maintenance, and facility security.
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
Why Join Patterson?
Click here to see what it’s like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
- CDL Fleet Driver Clovis, New Mexico, Hereford, Texas, Amarillo, Texas
- Material Handler Supervisor Ocala, Florida
- Warehouse Associate Ferndale, Washington, Bellingham, Washington
- Fleet Driver - CDL Ferndale, Washington
- Outside Sales Representative Madison, Wisconsin, La Crosse, Wisconsin, Dubuque, Iowa
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.