Warehouse Department ManagerPrimary Location Liberty, Missouri Job ID 2021-12558 Apply
This position works in partnership with the Operations Manager to achieve the Distribution goals for cost, quality and safety. Manages all aspects of assigned department. Ensures high-level of success and productivity and manages all activities within the Distribution Center, including but not limited to processes, planning operations, and people management.This position will lead the overnight shift, 7pm-4am Monday-Friday.
This position works in partnership with the Operations Manager to achieve the Distribution goals for cost, quality and safety. Manages all aspects of assigned department. Ensures high-level of success and productivity and manages all activities within the Distribution Center, including but not limited to processes, planning operations, and people management.
In addition to the essential functions listed below, the incumbent may perform the following additional functions.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required
• 5+ years in the area of supervision and at least 2 years of leadership responsibility.
• 3+ years ERP experience
• 5+ years in customer facing role
• Proven soft skills – analytical, problem solving, communication, interpersonal
• Organized, strong attention to detail, and follow through on
• Demonstrated success in prioritizing and time-management
• Complete provided CPR & First Aid training upon hire
• Experience working in SAP and utilizing inventory systems
• Previous Warehouse leadership or Fleet management experience
• Previous experience managing a team
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
• General warehouse equipment
• General office equipment
• MS Office, Shipping and proprietary inventory management software, SAP, DOT Fleet Compliance & GEOTAB software
• Moving 75% of the time
• Frequently grasp, reach, bend and stoop in narrow/confined spaces
• Move up to 55 lbs.
• Team lift up to 75 -100 lbs
• Must be able to be on your feet both walking and in a standing position more than 6 hours per day
• Must be able to operate forklift
• Must be able to position self to lift, move, open and flatten boxes and packaging
The fulfillment center is a warehouse for the storage and fulfillment of dental, production animal, and companion animal supplies and equipment. In general, the building’s primary work area consists of pallet storage racking, roller storage and small item storage shelving. The facility uses powered conveyor systems for the transportation of products. Pallet jacks and forklifts are used for palletized products. Some positions require use of safety equipment, which is provided as needed.
TRAVEL AND ON-CALL
• This position requires a minimum two trips per year within the Unites States of America
• This position is part of the emergency response team in addition to on call responsibilities
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
Why Join Patterson?
Click here to see what it’s like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
PATTERSON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
- CDL Fleet Driver Clovis, New Mexico, Hereford, Texas, Amarillo, Texas
- Material Handler Supervisor Ocala, Florida
- Warehouse Associate Ferndale, Washington, Bellingham, Washington
- Fleet Driver - CDL Ferndale, Washington
- Outside Sales Representative Madison, Wisconsin, La Crosse, Wisconsin, Dubuque, Iowa
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.