Lead Warehouse AssociatePrimary Location Manchester, Iowa Job ID 2021-12594 Apply
This position under limited supervision is responsible for leading Warehouse Associates in day to day receiving, shipping and inventory functions. Communicates with Operations Supervisor on daily tasks, questions or concerns.
To perform this job successfully, an employee must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation. To request a reasonable accommodation, notify Human Resources or the manager who oversees the position.
• Execution of daily warehouse duties including picking, packing, receiving, inventory control as assigned by supervisor
• Performs duties at or above productivity and accuracy standards, metrics measured by LPH or Lines Per Hour.
• Train and Mentor Warehouse Associates on proper warehouse procedures
• Provides day to day guidance to Warehouse Associates
• Perform all work in accordance with Company Safety, Compliance & Regulatory standards
• Maintain a clean, organized, and safe fulfillment center
• Creates and offers solutions to troubleshoot and solve inefficiencies to management
• Monitors company equipment and reports issues to supervisor
• Alerts the supervisor to product non-conformances (i.e. item count, location errors, product damage, etc.).
• Perform Cycle counts
• Transacting all business in accordance to Patterson Companies business code of ethics and conduct.
• Align with Patterson Companies Purpose, Vision and Values statement
• Handling all hazardous materials, pesticides, and prescription drugs according to the Company’s processes/procedures and all applicable laws and regulations
• Other duties as assigned
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
• General warehouse equipment
• General office equipment
• MS Office, Shipping and proprietary inventory management software
• Able to lift & carry up to 55 pounds
• Team lift 56 to 100 pounds
• Moving 75% of the time
• Frequently grasp, reach, bend and stoop in narrow/confined spaces
• Sitting or standing: continuous, moderate or occasional heavy physical activity
• Use of hands: Continuous, moderate or occasional heavy physical activity
• Stoop, bend, or crawl: Occasional or frequent moderate physical activity
Travel and On-Call:
• This position requires no travel per week in an local area.
• For this position being on-call is not required.
• High School diploma or GED preferred
• 1+ years of work experience in a warehouse or fulfillment center environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to read, write and count
• Able to operate all fulfillment center equipment and machinery including forklift certification
• Ability to meet deadline and productivity goals
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1+ years of experience directing or leading others
• 1+ years training experience
• Previous SAP or EWM experience
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
Why Join Patterson?
Click here to see what it’s like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
PATTERSON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- CDL Fleet Driver Clovis, New Mexico, Hereford, Texas, Amarillo, Texas
- Material Handler Supervisor Ocala, Florida
- Warehouse Associate Ferndale, Washington, Bellingham, Washington
- Fleet Driver - CDL Ferndale, Washington
- Outside Sales Representative Madison, Wisconsin, La Crosse, Wisconsin, Dubuque, Iowa
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.