Supply Chain Planning SpecialistJob Location Manchester, Iowa Job ID 2021-11995 Apply
The Supply Chain Planning Specialist is the central point through which all Branch Customer Service, Field Sales, and Distribution Center questions are to be registered. Supports the Planners by acting upon routine tasks or questions from the field in additional to assisting in expediting purchase order and returning overstock/obsolete products with our vendor partners.
- Provides all necessary support to the Branch Customer Service regarding product availability, pricing, PO status and cancellation of non-stock orders
- Review and respond to daily exception reports for assigned products (PO changes, Past due PO's, back orders, vendor product returns, etc.)
- Traces undelivered shipments and determines appropriate action to be taken
- Coordinates the disposal or donation of obsolete products
- Assists Supply Chain Planners in managing their assigned products: Pricing changes (Dental), order policies, inventory management etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ethics & Integrity: Acts consistently and makes decisions in the organization’s best interest.
- Customer Focus: Makes customers and their needs the primary focus of one’s actions.
- Drive for Results: Demonstrates drive, determination, and ownership to achieve both results and success.
- Decision Making: Uses decision criteria and information to evaluate risk and set a course of action.
- Managing Work: Structures and oversees others' work.
- Business Acumen: Has an understanding of the business, and general knowledge of financial and planning methods and processes.
- Leading People: Builds trust, commitment and inspires others to maximize individual and team performance.
- Talent Management: Builds a high performing team and facilitates the ongoing development of individual and team performance.
- 2 year degree in business or equivalent experience and education
- Proficiency in MS Office - (Word, Excel, Power Point Etc.)
- Ability to handle several assignments simultaneously.
- Able to solve problems.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Must be a self-starter, detailed oriented, and have the ability to work independently
- A strong desire to learn and grow within the company and the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, industrial engineering or related field
- Knowledge of and/or experience in a Distribution/ Logistics environment
- Knowledge of and/or experience working with SAP
What's In It For You:
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Paternity and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Company-Paid Short-Term Disability.
- Patterson Perks Program.
Please click herefor an overview of benefits offered!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why Join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.