Corporate Real Estate AnalystPrimary Location Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota Job ID R101697 Apply
Responsible for aligning real estate processes across all Patterson business units, finance, procurement and real estate teams, implementing technology to support, tracking of key metrics and KPI's and conducting various reporting and analysis in support of business objectives and to drive continuous improvement.
- Serve as the primary interface for day to day operation for corporate real estate
- Review and align real estate and vendor processes across Patterson
- Support new real estate technology usage and integration into current processes
- Tracking and analysis of key metrics across business units
- Ad hoc project and analytical support for corporate real estate category
- Liaison to Accounting, Financial Services, Procurement, Legal and business unit contact on contract, invoice and fixed assets requests
- Financial modeling including proposal comparisons and real estate CBAs
- Support on corporate project budget and schedule tracking
- • Track and monitor environmental and sustainability goals
- Analytical support for key operational vendors including: landlord, broker services, project management, facilities management
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in real estate, finance, leasing, negotiations or project management
- Demonstrated capability in standard office applications such as Microsoft Office
- Effective and building relationships; highly effective communication skills that include the ability to articulate information to a broad audience
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent organizational, decision making and analytical skills
- Action Oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office - (Word, Excel, Power Point Etc.)
- Familiarity with real estate contracting
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.