Data Analyst IIJob Location Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota Job ID 2021-11820 Apply
As a Data Analyst II you will create and manage product data across a broad array of dental products, for Patterson’s e-commerce platform and printed promotions. The Data Analyst II is responsible for: the creation of search optimized content and assets for e-commerce platform, management of projects/areas of expertise, researching product lines and building product taxonomies as well as attribute schemas, improving internal and external search of product content, leading data normalization projects, product research and reporting, developing and implementing process optimization.
The Data Analyst II will help to extend the Patterson brand of Partnership, Innovation and Integrity as a leader in the dental space to sustain and grow the Patterson business.
If you’re a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and working with a leading next generation AI-platform, we want to hear from you! Majority of the role will consist of data analytics, reporting, segmentation and targeting.
- In collaboration with product team and Search Marketing Manager, develop and refine content for complex product lines.
- Research, analyze and update product specification data for tens of thousands of items.
- In collaboration with Search Marketing Manager, create search engine optimized (SEO) copy for products and taxonomies, as well as review team members’ work and provide improvement direction.
- Provide reports for all levels of the department on status of product enrichment, missing content and sales reporting.
- Analyze and advance industry trends in product classification, faceted search, and user experience for product pages on e-commerce platform.
- In collaboration with product team, analyze sales data and report on category improvements.
- Use advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, SQL data queries and the like to analyze and combine data from multiple data systems.
- Work with team members to export and analyze content for inconsistency/errors, correct data and import changes into database.
- Develop process improvements, then create/update process documentation.
- Make independent decisions that affect the function and performance for company-wide shared database system, as well as troubleshoot issues that arise.
- Manage complex projects while collaborating with management on key functional areas.
- Manage printed promotion data while verifying accuracy of product display and data.
- Build and manage project timelines while owning and managing personal and project workloads
- Work on Oracle Content Management system (Stibo).
- Other data analyst duties as needed.
Data Analyst II Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- 2-4 years of proven database experience.
- Advanced skillset in Excel, Access and other data applications involving techniques in handling large, complex data.
- Knowledge of SAP or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of analyzing marketing assets to effectively merchandise products on an e-commerce platform.
- Ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of statistical concepts such as distribution analysis, hypothesis testing, and regression
- Project management capabilities along with ability to leverage data to influence decisions.
- Willing to take risks and suggest new and innovative alternatives.
- Able to manage a number of activities and projects simultaneously and set appropriate priorities for self.
- Have a solid understanding of accurate writing for utilization in development of SEO copy for web-based environments.
- The ability to convert the complex to succinct and simple; clarity of thought is essential.
Preferred Data Analyst II Qualifications:
- Experience with dental products or industry is nice to have.
- Experience with B2B and/or healthcare experience a plus.
- Experience with predictive marketing and sales cloud applications is ideal.
- Customer segmentation/ customer analytics experience.
- Program experience leveraging marketing and sales technologies (e.g. Salesforce)
- Understanding of a field based sales organization.
What's In It For You:
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Company-Paid Short-Term Disability.
- Patterson Perks Program.
Please click herefor an overview of benefits offered!
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences is what strengthens us and drives our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why Join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.