Graphic Designer - SeniorJob Location Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota Job ID 2020-11441 Apply
As a Graphic Designer - Senior you are responsible for creating high quality graphic design solutions that tell a compelling story across a wide variety of mediums. You will work as part of a team that includes copywriters, project management, proofing and print and video services to develop both digital and printed content. You will work collaboratively with marketing managers and align work to marketing/creative briefs. You will be responsible to ensure that brand identity standards are applied and maintain accuracy throughout development and revision cycles.
- Design and production of various marketing communication materials across a variety of media (print, electronic, printed collateral, web graphics, packaging).
- Conceptualizing and development of logos.
- Design and creation of concepts for marketing campaigns that include digital mediums website pages, email, retargeting ads, etc.
- Ensures format styles and graphic standards are met.
- Prepares electronic documents for archiving.
- Technically reviews (preflight) electronic prepress documents to ensure print accuracy.
- Works with print buyer to achieve technical accuracy and to implement appropriate design techniques and standards.
- Prepare detailed artwork packages for development.
- Possesses knowledge of current technology as it relates to advertising and design.
- Maintains proficiencies with current technical knowledge and best practices and can transform ideas into output that drives decision-making.
- Projects are delivered ahead of or within the agreed upon timeframe.
- Provides mentoring and guidance for other Graphic Designers.
- Performs other Graphic Designer - Senior other duties as assigned.
Graphic Designer - Senior Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree in design or related field and 5 plus years of professional graphic design experience.
- Strong competency in design principles and proficiency in software applications such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must provide a portfolio of design work that demonstrates strong graphic design and typography.
- Understanding of digital marketing.
- Has an appreciation for great typography along with a refined design sensibility.
- Proven ability to work with other designers, copywriters and marketing managers to deliver the best end product.
- Strong communication skills, having the ability to listen well, ask questions and solve project-related challenges.
- Very collaborative and willing to accept respectful/objective feedback.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of department and company personnel.
- Passionate about current design trends, new approaches, and skill development.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work and meet critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven self-starter and highly motivated, a fast learner, and comfortable taking the initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
Graphic Designer Preferred Qualifications:
- Understanding of UI.
- Knowledge of Workflow project management technology.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences is what strengthens us and drives our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
- DevOps Engineer III *Remote Opportunity* Chatsworth, California, Chicago, Illinois, Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota, Houston, Texas, Los Angeles, California, Austin, Texas, Atlanta, Georgia, Raleigh, North Carolina, Seattle, Washington, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Sales Operations Specialist Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Equipment Manager – Strategic Accounts Kansas City, Missouri, Chicago, Illinois, Eagan, Minnesota, Dallas, Texas
- Operations Manager Concord, California
- Service Technician - Dental Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why Join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.