Internal AuditorJob Location Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota Job ID 2021-12219 Apply
As an Internal Auditor for Patterson Companies, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and experiences, as well as learn about our entire Company, through a variety of audit activities and projects. You will also have the opportunity to help us transform into a risk-based, leading-practices Internal Audit Function, as part of our Internal Audit transformation initiative. This exciting initiative will allow us to provide better risk management within our dynamic and growing Company, and will also enable us to provide more insightful, innovative, and forward-thinking ideas to our business partners.
- Execute assigned Internal Audit projects, including operational audits, integrated operational/IT audits, SOX assessments / testing, investigations, and special projects
- Summarize and present audit/project results to Internal Audit management; assist with presenting results to business partners and other senior leadership
- Begin to advise business partners regarding risks, internal controls, and process improvement opportunities during projects
- Provide assistance to external auditors during audit, as assigned
- Assist with execution of projects as part of the transformation initiative, including Internal Audit quality assessment activities
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics/Statistics, Information Systems, or other related field
- Demonstrated verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to communicate key messages in a clear and concise manner
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to produce high-quality deliverables in a timely manner with appropriate oversight
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently
- Able to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Able to quickly adapt to changing and dynamic environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Microsoft business applications
- Ability to travel up to 15%, depending on project assignments
- 0-3 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience auditing/assessing business processes and related risks and controls for large companies
- Professional certification (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA) or working towards a professional certification
- SAP knowledge
- Experience in the healthcare and/or distribution industries
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
Why Join Patterson?
Click here to see what it’s like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.