Product & Pricing Analyst (Remote or Hybrid)Primary Location Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota Job ID R101918 Apply
The Product & Pricing Analyst is part of a team responsible for the sales administration and support of select accounts within Patterson Companies’ Dental business unit. Through daily interaction with sales representatives and general managers, you will be a strategic partner while coaching them on how to achieve the highest level of value for their clients while managing to the financial targets of the overall company. Through creating specified pricing programs for clients you will help drive growth for the local sales representatives as well as the local Branch to increase profit and efficiency. Provides reporting and business analysis to the broader Pricing Team as assigned.
Pricing Analysis & Training
- Analytics reporting for large groups to determine pricing options and formulary implementations (sales reports, cost, top 100 items purchased, margins, sales vs prior year, as well as others)
- Comparative pricing analysis of Patterson versus competitor offerings
- Sales analysis to determine products and competitive pricing
- Partner with sales reps to coach on proper pricing guidelines
Management of Special Pricing Agreements
- Implementation and maintenance of client contracted pricing in financial systems
- Pricing negotiations with the sales team
- Manage pricing and operational activities related to expiring contracts and overall renewals in working with sales
- Client level reporting and analysis to assist sales in growth opportunities
Sales Training & Development
- Training sales team on pricing processes, procedures, and overall benefits
- Brings outside professional knowledge and best practices into the organization to further advance the differentiation and efficacy of the pricing approach
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in the areas sales administration, pricing, or marketing
- Previous experience creating pricing structures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint
- Proven record of excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated problem solving, customer service, and training skills
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of the dental or medical device industry
- Department Manager Blythewood, South Carolina
- Sr Director, IT Infrastructure Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Territory Sales Representative Odessa, Texas, Lubbock, Texas, Midland, Texas
- Fleet Driver - CDL Twin Falls, Idaho
- Warehouse Associate Chandler, Arizona
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.