Technical RecruiterPrimary Location Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota Additional Location(s) Eagan, Minnesota Job ID 2021-13122 Apply
Patterson Companies is seeking a passionate, motivated, and collaborative Technical Recruiter to join our dynamic Talent Acquisition team!
As a Technical Recruiter, you will you will partner with hiring managers, HR business partners, and business leaders in the development and implementation of strategic talent acquisition plans to source and hire diverse technical talent. In the Technical Recruiter role, you will build relationships with internal partners and external organizations to stay informed on current industry trends within the TA information technology space.
You will apply well-developed sourcing skills to find passive candidates and build talent pools. Ultimately, you will build a strong technical talent pipeline and hire skilled employees.
- As the Technical Recruiter, you will be the primary source of Talent Acquisition strategy and recommendations while being responsible for driving full lifecycle recruiting processes; Including but not limited to, planning, sourcing, screening, selection and hiring IT talent across multiple locations.
- Utilize a wide range of traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques, including industry events, career fairs, social channels, professional networks, internet mining, or conducting competitive research and market analysis.
- Coordinate with technical engineering and software team leaders to develop a recruitment strategy plan, forecast department goals and national hiring needs.
- Identifies talent acquisition challenges and utilizes sourcing strategies that exist in the marketplace to develop recruiting efforts that effectively generate quality IT talent.
- Attracts applicants by posting positions through job boards, social channels, professional organizations, and external vendors, as needed.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with multiple lines of business and staffing vendors.
- Liaises between department managers and staffing vendors to effectively place qualified staff.
- Communicates with candidates and manages the applicant experience throughout the recruiting process (from screening and interview through hiring).
- Identifies opportunities to refine the talent acquisition processes to improve efficiencies and the candidate experience.
- Ensures regulatory aspects of the full-cycle recruitment process are compliant with federal and state legislation.
- Other Technical Recruiter job functions as necessary.
- A minimum of 4+ years’ experience in technical or IT recruiting within the TA or agency space.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring nationwide passive and active technical candidates.
- Ability to attract and build relationships with candidates through a variety of channels including recruitment technology and social media.
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of management in the organization.
- Strong work ethic and motivation to exceed results and meet goals and deadlines.
Preferred Technical Recruiter Qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- 2+ years of agency recruiting experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Applicant Tracking System, Workday.
- Active engagement within technical community, via workshops, events, organizations, etc.
- Diversity and inclusion champion.
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
Why Join Patterson?
Click here to see what it’s like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor and software organization serving the Dental, Veterinary and Animal Health markets. We are driven to meet the needs of these professionals in their growing markets.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products, technologies, and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
One of the distinguishing marks of our company is the talented people who embrace the people-first, always advancing, and results-driven culture. Professional growth abounds in this motivating environment. We value the diverse talents and experiences our employees bring to Patterson and believe that they build a stronger and successful organization.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
#WeArePatterson We welcome you.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.