SAP Functional Manager - FTM/FinanceJob Location Minneapolis, Minnesota Job ID 2017-4923 Apply
The SAP FTM/FinanceFunctional Manager will work in a collaborative team environment. Role works closely with customers from a strategic perspective to identify and maximize opportunities to promote the strategic use of information technology, and enable the work force to use technologies specifically business applications as a competitive tool. Provides corporate leadership, vision, and direction for Business Applications, Application Architecture and Security in support of the enterprise’s business objectives and requirements. Leads and leverages people and business solutions to improve and maximize business process.
- Design, create and document business process and related SAP system design for SAP
- Lead complex business requirement discussions. Gather, evaluate and document business needs and requirements and translate these into functional specifications.
- Participates in project and design reviews to evaluate and ensure that the design being applied meets Patterson design policies, principles, and standards.
- Responsible to drive changes and enhancements through the change management process, including project management, communication with stakeholders, users and developers, performing functional unit tests, coordinating user acceptance testing, cutover tasks and ongoing support.
- Support project assessments & initiation by articulating scope, risks and estimates.
- Responsible for design and configuration of specific functions that are assigned to you as a subject matter expert
- Work with other functional teams to ensure components work together to meet the operational, integration, quality and performance goals of the solution.
- Lead overall issue resolution in SAP including performing diagnostics, resolving technical integration and performance issues.
- Leads complex projects across streams.
- Provides technical and professional mentorship to reports.
- Provides candid and direct feedback to reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Customer Engagement: Engaging external customers and internal resources to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes in a way that provides an optimal experience for the customer.
Decision Making: Making high quality decisions in a timely manner, usually with less data and analysis than might be desired.
Flexibility: Adapting to changing demands and circumstances without difficulty. Maintaining composure and effectiveness under demanding circumstances.
Leading Others: Behaves in a manner consistent with values and ethics espoused and is honest and transparent in dealings with employees and co-workers. Knows the skills and capabilities of team members and encourages good decision-making through open discussion and information sharing. Communicates what success looks like and how it will be measured. Converts organizational vision and strategy into action-oriented goals for the department and individual team members. Monitors goal performance and provides timely coaching
Prerequisite: Attributes of ethical behaviors, high personal standards, and sound work ethic all employers should expect of employees.
Results Focused: Creates visibility for management and other stakeholders around progress toward key milestones. Contingency plans to anticipate barriers or problems. Provides the necessary focus to accomplish tasks and puts in the necessary effort to ensure the job gets done on time. Pushes through challenges and obstacles to achieve results.
Innovation: Demonstrates a creative approach to problem solving. Understands, adapts and implements new approaches effectively and efficiently that resolve current and future challenges while providing unique solutions for the business. Ability to articulate new approaches such that others in the organization understand the value and solution.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of SAP Finance/FTM/FI/FICO/RTR experience including Accounts Payable/AP, Accounts Receivable/AR, General Ledger/GL and FSCM Biller Direct, Dispute, Collections and Credit Management
- Expert understanding of the integration between ECC and other applications such as content management systems, bank interfaces, EDI interfaces and Win Shuttle.
- Expert understanding of the integration between SAP components as well as third party applications
- Demonstrated ability to work with and influence senior level management and key stakeholders
- Experience leading as a team player that plans and executes to meet deadlines, while promoting a positive work environment.
- Proven track record achieving results in complex situations.
- Good planning/project management skills.
- Experience working with multiple businesses and/or international subsidiaries on transformational initiatives
- Ability to convert business needs into technical requirements.
- Proven ability to identify, focus, and own, high priority tasks to manage delivery to project timelines.
- Awareness of the wider field of information technology and broad understanding of information systems architecture and techniques
OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendReferSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration. Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com
- Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Tucson, Arizona
- Veterinary Pharmaceutical Customer Service Representative Kansas City, Missouri
- SAP FTM/Finance Functional Analyst III Minneapolis, Minnesota, Saint Paul, Minnesota, Eagan, Minnesota
- SAP Functional Manager - FTM/Finance Minneapolis, Minnesota, Saint Paul, Minnesota, Eagan, Minnesota
- Warehouse Distribution Supervisor Grand Prairie, Texas
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.